Mazzer Super Jolly (SJ) less than 1yr old

Selling my Mazzer Super Jolly.

The grinder is under 1yr old (Bought New May/Jun 2014) and has only been used in my home, making an average of 2 espresso's a day during that time.

The grinder is generally immaculate - (though when photographing I have found two tiny marks about 2mm wide on the body - could not focus on them with my phone - so just for 100% clarity).

It is unmodified. Many modifications are available and range from the simple to the far fetched (as many of you will know). This is completely standard.

The Mazzer Super Jolly is it's price class leader for a doser machine.

Comes complete with Hopper, and grinds catch plate.

Only selling due to having changed to a doserless machine and can't afford to hold on to both

Asking price is £300 posted to UK mainland. Based in Bath - machine can be seen working and tested.

Payment by wire or cash on collection preferred.

The Item is sold as seen, though it 100% fully working.

A trader on here is talking about selling well used machines for up to £200 (last I heard). This is hardly used and MINT condition which is reflected in the asking price.

Edited by bongo

Ghe sboro fioi!

Did you buy the machine new last year? :)

Ill send it through with your fee's included. so £310.77 should allow you to walk away with £300. Happy to ship to Scotland? Central, so nowhere extravagent.

Yes, this was bought new in May 2014.

Shipping:

Central Scotland shouldn't be a problem. If you PM me your postcode, I can check postage. So long as it's not extravagant then that's fine.

Payment:

I will only accept cash (on collection), payment as a gift (paypal) or by wire transfer.

This is unfortunately for my own protection due to a scumbag buyer from a different 'Bay' site 'not recognising' their purchase some 6 months after wards, leaving me with no item and no money. Sorry.

However, if you pay by credit card, irrespective of the gift status given by paypal I believe you still have protection through the chargeback protection from the credit card company. This is then against paypal, not me as a seller.

Someone may need to clarify this but I'm fairly certain.

Ghe sboro fioi!

Sale is confirmed. Deposit taken.

Attn moderators. Can someone please add 'SOLD' to the start of the thread title. I don't seem to be able to do it.

Thanks

Ghe sboro fioi!

No, this went to 'Dave'.

No payment terms had been agreed with Wheniwake, as I wouldn't accept Paypal other than 'gift' payments, which Wheniwake didn't want to do.

Dave had my number, saw my advert so called me, said he'd pay by wire or cash and collect. Said he'd pay £290 which matches the £300 asking price (minus expected postage cost), so the deal was done. He paid a deposit and will collect tomorrow in person.

Soon as he said he would make a deposit I updated the sale process. Once the deposit was received I confirmed the sale.

Ghe sboro fioi!

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo