Zakalwe

Barista training, Lancaster

I'm fine with price but only available 3rd and 10th April. And bear in mind 3rd is Good Friday so might not be ideal for people getting away for Easter. Thanks for organizing.

You're very welcome. I was intending to do this by myself, but I thought that I'd see if any others were interested as well.

We are aiming for after Easter, so that's be the 10th at the earliest. maybe the week after would be best (17th)?

"Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines. "

General Buck Turgidson

My Website

I think 10th is realistically going to be my only available Friday in April. Bad month for my diary.

Quickmill Andreja Premium---Eric's E61 Thermometer---Eureka Mignon---MBK 58.35mm---Grindenstein

I'm still up for it and should be able to get a mate onboard if needed to make up the numbers. Any Friday is good for me

Ponte Vecchio Lusso. La Peppina. Presso. Aeropress. Ceado E7. Gene cafe.

I've got a pal thats interested too. So its looking:

Me

My pal

Conchord + pal

NJD1977

icnoble

Stevogums

MrBoots2u (date dependant)

8 in total, assuming we can all do dates. That works out at about £20.

Once Ian confirms the date then I'll ask for a £10 deposit from everyone and I'll get it booked. Does that sound like a plan?

General Buck Turgidson

My Website

Sounds like a grade A plan!

Quickmill Andreja Premium---Eric's E61 Thermometer---Eureka Mignon---MBK 58.35mm---Grindenstein

I've got a pal thats interested too. So its looking:

Me

My pal

Conchord + pal

NJD1977

icnoble

Stevogums

MrBoots2u (date dependant)

8 in total, assuming we can all do dates. That works out at about £20.

Once Ian confirms the date then I'll ask for a £10 deposit from everyone and I'll get it booked. Does that sound like a plan?

Hi Is Ian still away ?

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Is this still happening as we are getting pretty close to the date now so need to be making plans.

Is this still happening as we are getting pretty close to the date now so need to be making plans.

Yep need to know what the plan is ...

Instagram - rjw_inc

I am presuming this isnt going to happen?

s

Ill try and catch Ian at atkinsons and see if Zalawake organised anything or has just dropped off the radar completely ...

Instagram - rjw_inc

If this is rearranged for a later date, I would potentially be interested. (Just in case you need another person.)

Bumped into Ian today at Atkinsons

He has been away for two weeks on hols

He hasn't seen Zak since just before he left , so lets see if they make contact no he is back

Ian was still keen for something to happen , but it doesnt look like its going to be next week now

It could be OP has been on hols too as hasn't logged in for two weeks

Ill send a PM if not reply , ill take on and organise at a later date if thats ok with people

Instagram - rjw_inc

If this is rearranged for a later date, I would potentially be interested. (Just in case you need another person.)

Hi there Lancaster here , didn't know we had a Morecambe member !

Instagram - rjw_inc

Hi, Lancaster! I only joined the forum last week. I'm a regular (at least every week) in Atkinson's and - until recently - the cafes.

Guys...mega apologies. It's been manic at my end with the start of the new financial year.

I wasn't able to confirm a date with Ian. We provisionally booked the 10th before he went to India. I didn't catch him on his return and then he went on his holidays to France.

I was in Atkinsons yesterday and he said that he still wants to do this. He's going to look at his diary this week and I'll speak with him again on Saturday. Again, please accept my apologies.

General Buck Turgidson

My Website

Guys...mega apologies. It's been manic at my end with the start of the new financial year.

I wasn't able to confirm a date with Ian. We provisionally booked the 10th before he went to India. I didn't catch him on his return and then he went on his holidays to France.

I was in Atkinsons yesterday and he said that he still wants to do this. He's going to look at his diary this week and I'll speak with him again on Saturday. Again, please accept my apologies.

Is this likely to go any further for those that are interested?

Instagram - rjw_inc

Well now April's come and gone and depending on the new date and if more than 8 can be accomodated, I might be interested if that is you think an idiot with a broken Gaggia classic would benefit.

9 takes it down to about £17 each. Blimey I don't even spend that much on a haircut!

Gaggia Classic w/silvia wand and PID, Brasilia RR55OD, Motta 58mm tamper, Motta Stainless Steel knock box, Motta Stainless Steel 350 & 500ml Milk Frothing Jugs, Brewista scales, Tiamo tamping station, Notneutral cups & mugs. Technovorm Mochamaster, Clever Dripper, Aeropress....Lots of determination.

Still up for it or the Manchester one. I grew up in Lancaster so it'd be nice to do it there.

Still up for it or the Manchester one. I grew up in Lancaster so it'd be nice to do it there.

Ill Pm Zalwake again and see if anything has been done

If not i might be able take on organising this, but ill get dates and stuff from Ian before i start anything

Edited by Mrboots2u

Instagram - rjw_inc

Ok it seems zalawke has disappeared...

If there is an appetite for this I can tall to ian at Atkinsons about a small group. I think he would prefer to do a cupping and then perhaps we could suggest a couple of specific things for people to get help on. Say milk latte art and dialling in ?

Edited by Mrboots2u

Instagram - rjw_inc

I'm still up for it (though nothing specific - just the craic!)