Glenn

Tapatalk 5.4.1 installed

Tapatalk 5.4.1 was installed

The key update was "Strengthen security/encryption of server connection between forums and Tapatalk"

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I haven't been able to connect for a few days on Tapatalk - i get update notification but it says can't connect to forum when i open the app. ANyone else?

It seems to have been pretty flakey for me for the last few days. Have to keep killing the app and restarting.

Quickmill Andreja Premium---Eric's E61 Thermometer---Eureka Mignon---MBK 58.35mm---Grindenstein

It seems to have been pretty flakey for me for the last few days. Have to keep killing the app and restarting.

Me too

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

I think they have found the same across the board, hence the update focussing on this area

I also monitor on both iOS and android and actively feedback issues to their Forum Owner support forums

You may wish to download the latest update from Tapatalk (via the App store) as this addresses many of the issues put forward

There are more updates due soon too

Just downloaded it for the iPhone. Is there a way to stop previewing the unread? I seem to have to scroll forever?

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

I believe there is a setting for that. Certainly is on the Android version

Not a great lover of Tapatalk because of its shortcomings, I have just downloaded this latest version.

What a difference. So much more information & very easy to use. I might actually become a fan!

Ron 

I've also installed latest version which mentioned they've fixed a bug relating to badges showing on the app icon even after you're read those articles. Didn't have that problem before but since the update get it 98% of the time!