Sold Mazzer Super Jolly

Want to sell:

Mazzer Luigi Super Jolly. A great coffee grinder, with doser. It is in reasonable condition cosmetically, but certainly not immaculate as can be seen by the photos - however this does not detract from the ability to grind great coffee! There's a few blemishes on the outer paintwork and the doser in need of a good polish. I have recently bought a brand new hopper for it, so that is perfect - no cracks etc. The doser working well too, maybe a little sticky. This grinder is perfect for espresso. I am also missing the portafilter fork, because I took it off (and then I misplaced it). I found it easier to hold the portafilter closer to the doser to stop grounds getting everywhere. I'm sure a spare could be picked up incredibly cheaply though.

Due to the condition I will take £220 cash on collection or nearest offer.

Collection from Sheffield or can meet within 10-15 miles for an extra few quid. Ideally not looking to post because I can't get suitable packaging for it.

4243d477_l.jpeg

3303acb2_l.jpeg

c05b80fc_l.jpeg

e94eabb3_l.jpeg

82f4f278_l.jpeg

73926e18_l.jpeg

Twitter: @ryancareyy

Instagram: @ryanacarey

Tumblr: http://ryanacarey.tumblr.com

Right full asking price has been offered but OP is reluctant to post ( as indicated )

Up to Op to accept or not

Mr O if you offered asking price and collect now then it would be yours no dispute , as OP has indicated prefers collection ...

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo