How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?  

706 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?

• Word of Mouth / Referral
    • Internet Search (eg Google, Yahoo, Bing)
    • Social Media (eg Twitter)
    • Another Forum / Blog / RSS Feed
    • Site Advertiser / Sponsor
    • Other (please comment below)

I was looking for some info about grinders and then (via google) get there

Found this place from the useful links on BB!

Kinu M47 Traveler, VST 18g Ridgeless Basket, Vesuvius, Osmio Zero, Acaia Lunar, Nanopresso, Hario Mini-Slim, Nespresso Pixie

Basically I have been looking into home roasting for a while (and doing it on my popper), and through a lot of searches, this forum helped nudge me in the way of getting a Gene - which is on its way now!

When I first got my Silvia, many years ago. However this is only my second post, I prefer to read.

Lately I look mainly for recomendations of new beans to try and I'm finding the forum very helpful, as will some of the roasters, I'm placing quite big orders, my consumption grew a lot and also order for some friends. Loving Coffee Compass at the moment! Thinking of subscription with coffee link also.

Rancilio Silvia & Rocky

Melitta TS Smart

Seeking an answer to a brewing question a long while ago, came upon this wonderful forum, and have been here (lurking until today) ever since ;)

Google without a doubt, I was additionally searching for data on mods however needed a UK point of view, particularly as far as parts and so forth.