How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?  

760 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?

• Word of Mouth / Referral
    • Internet Search (eg Google, Yahoo, Bing)
    • Social Media (eg Twitter)
    • Another Forum / Blog / RSS Feed
    • Site Advertiser / Sponsor
    • Other (please comment below)

The site kept popping up on google searches for specific questions and then after reading about half a dozen threads I thought that I should register :)

Please Note - You must be signed in to Vote in this Poll - Register for FREE

Coffee Forums UK started little over 2 years ago and already has a member base of over 900 members.

We are keen to understand where you heard about Coffee Forums UK, and ways that we can become more visible.

With an increased membership comes additional benefits, such as more competitions and prizes, group buys (discount opportunities), and greater sharing of knowledge, and assistance from other members in your area.

Please take a few moments to choose the reason in the poll that you identify with, or choose 'other' and leave a comment below

Thanks for taking the time to help us plan to serve you better

I got here through a classic google search. I eventually want to build a mobile coffee business, probably based around an old VW beetle....

Google whacked it, trying to get a decent grinder and had a bargain slip through my fingers, just widening my reach, lol

I came for the Gaggia Classic advice, but I stayed to work Nescafe into as many threads as possible for a laugh.

Nuova Simonelli Personal 1 ¦ Mazzer SJ

Google whacked it, trying to get a decent grinder and had a bargain slip through my fingers, just widening my reach, lol

what bargain are u referring to? Christmas is coming, I am hoping for some good sales!

Not sure how I initially heard about the forum, but I think it was from looking for a grinder a few years back and I'm doing the same thing again! This time it was via Google, but I did know you guys were here from last time. Probably Google that time too.

Thought after lurking for awhile it was time to join in.

I came for the Gaggia Classic advice, but I stayed to work Nescafe into as many threads as possible for a laugh.

haha lol.

Found this place on google while looking to repair the Classic. Stayed for all the extra other info I find fascinating.

Was looking at a post in Home-Barista about the Quickmill Veloce and they recommended I come here for some good reviews on it!

-Ryan

"I'll throw my portafilter in the ring"

2018 Bosco Sorrento, 1964 Faema President 2 Gr, 1977 Faema Zodiaco 2 Gr, 1979 Gaggia Tell 2 Gr, 1991 La Pavoni PRG & Elektra MCAL, Olympus 75E, Quickmill Omre, Lido E, Virtuoso, 30+ Moka Pots, Chemex 8 cup, Siphon 5 Cup, French Press 1L, 75 espresso cups

I met it in other forum of coffe, forocafe (in spanish), in which they started talking about Niche Zero.

Quickmill 67 Evo, Niche zero, Moccamaster one cup.

I guess if you google almost anything related to coffee equipment you get links to this site :)

Gaggia Classic 2014 w/ MrShades PID & Nuova Simonelli MDX

I was searching bean flicking on google and this was the first link in the list.

Never looked back.

Kit: Some coffee bashers for the beans and some water heater thingies for the brewing bit.

Razorlite you bad man!

Write out 50 times

"I must not do innuendo on CFUK and anyway it's not an anagram forum"

b46ae04386b8f45287f83d1211374f1d.jpg

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

The guys at Bella Barista told me about Coffee Forums. I'm glad they did because it seems like a great community.

Other forum, it may have been home-barista.com or coffeesnobs.org.au.

Googled it and read through a few posts of the sites that came up. Here felt like the right choice.