How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?  

716 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?

• Word of Mouth / Referral
    • Internet Search (eg Google, Yahoo, Bing)
    • Social Media (eg Twitter)
    • Another Forum / Blog / RSS Feed
    • Site Advertiser / Sponsor
    • Other (please comment below)

Found a refer link on CoffeeForums. Had previously tried to join a UK group through other forums.

Sorry! I don't do skinny soy decaf latte

CoffeeMagic - Passion mixed with a little magic

Hi, I found out about Coffee Forums whilst I was googling to find out about spare parts for my Gaggia Classic.

cheers, Martyn.

Remember every single problem you had with your first shots? Well I was on the interweb - google - trying to resolve some of mine and I kept coming across answers on this forum (green bar on the bottom of each post) so I joined :D

Al

Gaggia Classic | Iberital MC2 | Bottomless Portafilter

It was through Google. I stumbled across the US site first of all then thought, hang on, is there a UK site.

The forum has 'bean' a great source of advice so far. Good to see I am not alone in my obsession with coffee!

Elektra Micro Casa Leva machine/Ascaso i2 steel grinder/Bialetti moka pots/Aeropress and Bodum (for office)/Caffe Ginevra cups/Coffee Compass Malawi roasts/ :coffee:

I have enjoyed reading posts on a few different coffee forums but most of them are US centric, the advice given on this forum is more relevant and often more down to earth, recommending affordable equipment and modifications to increase the performance of my existing kit.

Arrarex Caravel, Lido 3, Mainly brewed

I was a member of many other forums for a long time beforehand, It wasn't until Lee Wardle at my local Bostons told me that id better join this one as it is the best, Ive not looked back since!

@Dr_Strangebean

By accident via 'Google'. I was looking for machine parts of all things ;-) Glad I found the forum tho', CoffeeGeek is very much geared to our cousins across the pond ;-)

Googled. I've only recently developed an interest in coffee and have been lurking on the forums for the past few weeks.

Was searching for what machine to buy and fount this site full of useful info

Quick mill Verona, Eureka Mignon, 17 & 21gLM VST plus other stuff, even get a half decent coffee out of it sometimes :D

Google for me and now it's become a daily ritual to log in and see what's happening!

R58 :: Compak E8 :: 18g VST :: Chemex :: Naked Portafilter :: Porlex Hand Ginder :: Extract Coffee Beans

Google for me too.

I was at the stage of reading anything I could get my web browser to point to relating to coffee.

I found you guys via Google looking for Aeropress reviews; now proud owner of an Aeropress and just today ordered a Porlex grinder and Brazil Fazenda Tapera Natura whole roast beans from Hasbean.