Coffee Forums banner

How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?

140K views 863 replies 798 participants last post by  Wooody 
#1 ·
How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?
Word of Mouth / Referral728.09%
Internet Search (eg Google, Yahoo, Bing)74884.04%
Social Media (eg Twitter)121.35%
Another Forum / Blog / RSS Feed323.60%
Site Advertiser / Sponsor70.79%
Other (please comment below)192.13%

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please Note - You must be signed in to Vote in this Poll - Register for FREE

Coffee Forums UK started little over 2 years ago and already has a member base of over 900 members.

We are keen to understand where you heard about Coffee Forums UK, and ways that we can become more visible.

With an increased membership comes additional benefits, such as more competitions and prizes, group buys (discount opportunities), and greater sharing of knowledge, and assistance from other members in your area.

Please take a few moments to choose the reason in the poll that you identify with, or choose 'other' and leave a comment below

Thanks for taking the time to help us plan to serve you better

#662 ·
Please Note - You must be signed in to Vote in this Poll - Register for FREE

Coffee Forums UK started little over 2 years ago and already has a member base of over 900 members.

We are keen to understand where you heard about Coffee Forums UK, and ways that we can become more visible.

With an increased membership comes additional benefits, such as more competitions and prizes, group buys (discount opportunities), and greater sharing of knowledge, and assistance from other members in your area.

Please take a few moments to choose the reason in the poll that you identify with, or choose 'other' and leave a comment below

Thanks for taking the time to help us plan to serve you better
Google I was looking for coffee roaster information

#6 ·
I'm afraid I honestly don't remember at all.

Reactions: Skowronski Alan
#7 ·
My filter machine broke, but after failing miserably with a Delonghi espresso machine as a replacement I decided to do some research. I found CoffeeGeek but I wanted a UK slant. Using one of the search engines I found Coffee Forums and I followed a thread of somebody who eventually bought a Gaggia Classic. So I joined and started posing my own questions.

Now I visit a couple of times a day, not only to help others on the voyage of discovery, but for the banter and the good naturedness of the site.

Reactions: Skowronski Alan
#23 ·
Google for sure, I was also looking for information on mods but wanted a UK perspective, especially in terms of parts etc.

This is by far my favourite forum and the addition of the Tapatalk app for iPhone is an all round winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk