How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about Coffee Forums UK?

• Word of Mouth / Referral
    • Internet Search (eg Google, Yahoo, Bing)
    • Social Media (eg Twitter)
    • Another Forum / Blog / RSS Feed
    • Site Advertiser / Sponsor
    • Other (please comment below)

Please Note - You must be signed in to Vote in this Poll - Register for FREE

Coffee Forums UK started little over 2 years ago and already has a member base of over 900 members.

We are keen to understand where you heard about Coffee Forums UK, and ways that we can become more visible.

With an increased membership comes additional benefits, such as more competitions and prizes, group buys (discount opportunities), and greater sharing of knowledge, and assistance from other members in your area.

Please take a few moments to choose the reason in the poll that you identify with, or choose 'other' and leave a comment below

Thanks for taking the time to help us plan to serve you better

Edited by Glenn

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

You know what, I can't remember but I'm sure it was a google search as well. I do know that I have made some good friends along the way.

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

I'm sure that it was Google as well. But it wasn't the first coffee forum I'd found. Also, it may just be my perception, but the frequency of posts seems much greater now than when I first joined?

I'm afraid I honestly don't remember at all.

Eurka Mignon grinder | Gaggia Classic | Rancilio wand | Auber Instruments PID | bottomless PF | VST baskets

Admetior digital spoon scale | OE dosing funnel | Reg Barber tamper (flat) | Bodum double-wall and Butlers.de cups

Latest beans: Londinium Decaf Costa Rican, Square Mile Tegu AA, Hands-On Lusty Glaze.

My filter machine broke, but after failing miserably with a Delonghi espresso machine as a replacement I decided to do some research. I found CoffeeGeek but I wanted a UK slant. Using one of the search engines I found Coffee Forums and I followed a thread of somebody who eventually bought a Gaggia Classic. So I joined and started posing my own questions.

Now I visit a couple of times a day, not only to help others on the voyage of discovery, but for the banter and the good naturedness of the site.

Still learning on... Gaggia TS, Cunill Tauro, PTM Tamper, Motta Tamping Stand and Knock Box, Gaggia Milk Jug and fresh beans!

Thanks - will add that link to our Links page

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Looking for consumer reviews of either grinder, machine or roaster on Google. Used the keyword "UK" in the keyword phrase to get away from the endless US sites and bingo!

Google for sure, I was also looking for information on mods but wanted a UK perspective, especially in terms of parts etc.

This is by far my favourite forum and the addition of the Tapatalk app for iPhone is an all round winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaggia Selecta Coffee Delux (Rancilio Silvia steam wand mod, OPV and steam valve mod) : Iberital MC2 : Happy Donkey Tamper : Gaggia Bottomless Portafilter :

Favourite coffee/roast is currently BSCA#1 Brazilian Speciality Coffee Association number 1 blend from Two Day Coffee Roasters Bristol :

I was searching for forums which discuss coffee. Funnily enough a google search brought up this site.