reneb

belkin wemo

Cool thanks for that. Just got one for £23! Sweeet

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

That's a bargain. Hope you all got one, that deal went very quickly.

Damn missed that, unlikely to get it on the wait list

That was over in less than a minute I reckon! I managed to nab one for £22.99 delivered so saved 1p more than a couple of others on here... :exit:

Historically Do roasters have black friday deals?

Gaggia Classic (IMS screen & basket, OPV, Silvia & PID mod) | Mahlkonig K30

Historically Do roasters have black friday deals?

No :(

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

I think Rave has alluded to a Black Friday deal actually...

Where did you see that?

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Pants, missed this. Had one in my wish list for ages and keep checking the price. Oh well, they normally drop to £29.99 periodically.

LR|F83EV2|Niche|Lunar

I think Rave has alluded to a Black Friday deal actually...

will be watching Rave like a hawk.

Good spot Hoff. Let's hope it's the UK arm of Rave and not a US only deal

Ohhh good spot. Could they possibly make Italian Job any better value for money !

:coffee:Marcus

Isomac Tea + Nuova Simonelli Mythos+ VST 18g + Torr Brass Goldfinger Tamper

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

Any ideas when that might go live?

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

Best guess would be Friday :)

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

I see. Just like the Belkin Black Friday deal that was on.......errrm...........Monday?

Thanks for the help. Invaluable!:rolleyes:

Yes but that's Amazon confusing things by running what has always been a single day sale (Friday) for a whole week.

That's Amazon confusing things by bringing another American tradition over here. Next we'll be celebrating thanksgiving

Personally I think WE should celebrate the 4th of July ;)

That's Amazon confusing things by bringing another American tradition over here. Next we'll be celebrating thanksgiving

and sweet potato with marshmallows

This is one tradition I like and I am glad more UK companies are jumping on board. Problem is that my wallet takes a beating during Black Friday, so far I have resisted. :D But Rave has pulled me back in (que Al pacino)

[video=youtube;S-IkWpm7TS0]

Gaggia Classic (IMS screen & basket, OPV, Silvia & PID mod) | Mahlkonig K30

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png