Sign in to follow this  
ianskelly

Sold: Global Chefs knives (used and new ) and minosharp sharpening set

For sale global chefs knives consisting of used G16 24cm chefs knife rrp £259.99 G8 roast slicer rrp £149.99 G5 18cm vegetable chopper rrp £149.99 NEW AND UNUSED G57 16 cm chefs knife rrp £149.99 minosharp water sharpener rrp £60 (prices are off global knives official website ) all items except the 16cm chefs knife are used total value new £770 will sell for £275 for quick sale. The knives have been looked after but the water sharpener leaves a light scratch line along the blade but this is a small price to pay for a tip top sharp knife (I'm more than happy to send pictures via my iphone as not sure how to post on this advert) happy to post for £10 or you can pick up from Chorley. Lack of espresso machine forces sale!

Are you willing to split these? I could be interested in the veg knife and sharpening set. Can you send some photos

please, will pm my phone no.

Are you willing to split these? I could be interested in the veg knife and sharpening set. Can you send some photos

please, will pm my phone no.

Please keep all negotiations and offers on this thread until the seller has accepted - then proceed to PM.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I am not negotiating or making any offers, I am asking for photos via iPhones as the seller does not know how to

Post photos. Any offers I make after will be made as per forum rules

I am not negotiating or making any offers, I am asking for photos via iPhones as the seller does not know how to

Post photos. Any offers I make after will be made as per forum rules

Excellent.

Likewise I'll offer £90 for the G16 which is available new on Amazon for £180.

Edited by Tewdric

Ian - I will offer £260.00 for the complete set.

Hi thanks for the post (sorry it took a while to get back to you but had a crazy day at work) I've put pictures on now (thanks systemic kid for the help!) I 've tried to show the line the minosharp water sharpener leaves, the minosharp is VERY easy and quick to use, if you wanted to use a sharpening steel with practice its pretty straight forward or you can get them sharpened once or twice a year from a knife sharpening co.(usually about a pound or two per knife they can probably also polish the blade to get rid of the line) ideally I would rather sell as a set (hence me putting them on here for a very fair price ) also they would still prob be about £7ish to post

Hi have you seen the pictures ?

Have you not seen the offer?

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Seen the pics Ian - if they are as described, I'm happy. Can pay in cash on collection Ian.

well seeing as you helped me put the pictures on it would be rude to refuse I suppose, don't forget to bring yer l1 with you!

Which one - I've got two:)

Show off ;)

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

One is going to my son as a housewarming pressie - actually, it's more to do with being able to have decent coffee when down in Madchester. The Global knives are going to him too.

it's my take on an l2:)

l11

Have sent you a PM to arrange payment. Cheers Ian.

One is going to my son as a housewarming pressie - actually, it's more to do with being able to have decent coffee when down in Madchester. The Global knives are going to him too.

Wish my Dad was this generous - I got offered curtains his wife originally bought for their shed (!) for our bedroom in our new house! Fancy adopting me, Patrick?

Sage Dual Boiler/ EK43 /Technivorm Moccamaster/Feldgrind / Aeropress / Clever Dripper /Bodum & Le Creuset Cafétières

Sadly not Michael. My son's flat is turning into a money pit:) It's throwing us a few curved balls at the moment. Hot water system packed up last week necessitating a new tank which is wider than the existing one so a stud wall has had to be hacked to get it to fit - ouch!

Can't abide crap blunt knives which is all he has. The Gobals are overkill but too good a deal to pass. Even nicer Ian is putting the money towards a new machine. Win, win I'd say.

Sadly not Michael. My son's flat is turning into a money pit:) It's throwing us a few curved balls at the moment. Hot water system packed up last week necessitating a new tank which is wider than the existing one so a stud wall has had to be hacked to get it to fit - ouch!

Can't abide crap blunt knives which is all he has. The Gobals are overkill but too good a deal to pass. Even nicer Ian is putting the money towards a new machine. Win, win I'd say.

A money pit? Sounds like my new house too! Good news is that despite the sales rep trying to persuade us to add fitted wardrobes at £450 a piece we found today at our first look at our house in progress that they are included as standard in our house design (albeit not sliding doors) so glad we didn't keep it on the options list now!

Sensible purchase, some sharp knives. With the right care and attention they'll last for years and are much safer in the long run than trying to persist with blunt ones and brute force. Plus nice knives will encourage him to cook rather than order takeaways so that can only be a good thing!

Sage Dual Boiler/ EK43 /Technivorm Moccamaster/Feldgrind / Aeropress / Clever Dripper /Bodum & Le Creuset Cafétières

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)