Iwwstriker

Apple Magic Mouse, as magical as it can be, for sale =)

Hi guys,

I have a magic mouse with me that I would like part with. I am actually helping a friend to sell it. She bought her iMac and already has a magic mouse before that. So she's thinking to sell it for someone else who will find it a nice new home and take care of it. It is a brand new mouse which has not been switched on yet. A 30 days guarantee will be provided personally should something wrong happens with the mouse. As it comes together prepackaged with an iMac out of the box, it does not have the hard plastic case that is usually the case in one of the shelves of any Apple Store. Bump me any questions to clear your mind of peace :) I'll be happy to answer them for you.

The price for this mouse: £45.00 including postage.

Delivery method: Royal Mail 2nd Class (at buyer's personal preferences under favourable negotiation for additional delivery cost)

Payment method: Bank transfer (preferable)

Pictures as below.

IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

Would this still be for sale?..would they take an offer?

Would this still be for sale?..would they take an offer?

Yes, this is still for sale, joe. How much would you like to offer besides the stated price on top?

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)