Big_Fat_Dan

What Are You Listening To?

Pink Floyd

Marillion

In that order on an endless loop. :)

Which Floyd... Syd Barret , Roger Waters , post Waters ?

Personally, for me "Wish you where here" is still the best Album they ever did, although I do have a soft spot for "Final Cut" as well.

:coffee:Marcus

Isomac Tea + Nuova Simonelli Mythos+ VST 18g + Torr Brass Goldfinger Tamper

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

Final Cut seems neither here nor there to me. Bought it to complete the collection, really. Hard to beat Wish you were Here. Currently going with Misplaced Childhood as well- played it 3 times in the last 2 days, if only to remind me what a mullet looks like on a balding man :>)

Gaggia Classic with OPV mod and Steam wand mod Mazzer mini French Press Aeropress

Lol, well I guess in some ways it is "neither here nor there" essentially being made up from reworks of songs that weren't deemed good enough for The Wall. I think it's probably a more personal album for Waters being essentially based around the death of his father in the war (although not that war). Personally I still find it a very emotional album and tracks like "Southampton Dock" and "The Gunners Dream" still bring a tear to my eye...

Edited by marcuswar

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

Which Floyd... Syd Barret , Roger Waters , post Waters ?

Personally, for me "Wish you where here" is still the best Album they ever did, although I do have a soft spot for "Final Cut" as well.

Final Cut has a special place in my Heart over the last 10 years I must say.

But Dark Side of the Moon and Momentary Lapse of Reason are still head to head for me.Maybe Animals as we'll ,mood dependent .I listen to them all from time to time.

Timeless magnificence . :)

Marillion is another conversation both Fish and Hogarth . :)

Ahhh Fugazi and Brave.

L1 & E10

Loads of 90's vinyl .

Nightmares On Wax 'How i'm feel in' Rae and christian remix....follow by some twisted obscure film score tracks from Replex records......followed by Photek 'Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu'.......then some R&S techno classics

@garydyke1

Preparing veggies for roasting for dinner tonight, I had Stereolab - French Disko, then The Five Stairsteps, Rupert Holmes (The Pina Colado song, but the original, which is a tongue in cheek song about folks that write to Lonely Hearts Columns) and Ricki Eats Acid . If you ever see the Rupert Holmes CD buy it - I had it on vinyl many years ago. Incredibly witty. Now for the free Celtic Connections album that came with the Glasgow Herald (1st track the incomparable Martyn Bennet) then some Chet Baker for the Sunday Blatts.

Gaggia Classic with OPV mod and Steam wand mod Mazzer mini French Press Aeropress

Off work this week, so cleaning my den. Courtesy of Sonos, and the wife being at work, we start with Spirit - Clear Spirit, for those with an interest. Course, your interest would have to be the music of 40 years ago.....

This morning is very much an MTV Unplugged morning.

Record Store Day limited edition vinyl - R.E.M. Unplugged 1991 & 2001

Record Store Day limited edition vinyl - Nirvana Unplugged in New York

Record Store Day limited edition vinyl - Eric Clapton Unplugged

And finally, a bootleg of the entire Crowded House MTV Unplugged show.

Other half is back at work, so the record deck has reappeared. ;) Really need to go through and do a hires digital copy of these so I can put them away and keep them mint.

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Now listening to the late Joe Cocker - With a little help from my Friends ,cd freshly delivered from the States from Moviemars. Stellar range of backing musos too

Thanks for posting this. What a great find! Remain in Light is one of the few albums that has a permanent place in my Top 10 list...

Gaggia Classic, OPV Mod, Rancilio Steam Wand, Rancilio Rocky, Aeropress

Just had a new acoustic bass delivered (which I accidentally bought on ebay the other day...oooops!) so having a run through King and Queen of Sorry set for Death or Glory Record Store gig on Saturday (Redditch) http://kingandqueenofsorry.bandcamp.com/

https://thecoffeebean-vanandroaster.co.uk/

[email protected] 

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino K3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!:)

New johnny Marr LP and ritual sons ?

Don't you mean Rival Sons?

Oasis (What's The Story) Morning Glory . Still their best album imo

Today I've had some Free, Allman Brothers and finishing with Shawn Colvin (A Few Small Repairs).

Working at home today ...

Old school goth music in the house

The Mission

No longer have enough hair to crimp :(

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Hey Bootsy, I'm also supposed to be "working" from home today !

Ethnic West African music in our house today.. "Oumou Sangare".

I love listening to songs in a language I don't understand, especially African music as it's just so rhythmic :)

Bit of a Finn family kick today.

Split Enz, Tim Finn, Neil Finn, Liam Finn, Pajama Club....

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Had the new Panda Bear album on this morning, winner :good:

Actual great album! Some really lush soundscapes on some of those tracks.

I've got Julian Casablancas & The Voidz - Tyranny on right now. Its a bit out there but I'm really digging it!

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

Pantera in the roastery for myself, and some sizzla and capleton for the home

beans beans the musical fruit....

A little bit of history tonight:

Alice's Restaurant - Original 1967 Recording Edited by grumpydaddy