chrisweaver_barista

Jumping back on the coffee horse

My name is Chris, and I'm a coffeeholic.

And unlike most of the world, I don't mean the delightful coffee buzz (though I do enjoy shaking). Some of you guys will know me, I used to work as a barista, run Common Grind and talk too much, now I just talk too much. However, various things have happened recently to re-ignite my love for coffee, so hello :)

I shall try and participate much more, and hopefully get back into working in coffee

Unemployed barista with a measley; Aeropress, Hario Skerton Handgrinder, anonymous cafetierre and ACF cups

Welcome back Mr Weaver

Things may have changed a wee bit since you last logged in

Hope to see you at WBC2010 in 3 weeks time...

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Alas I won't be there. Money is rapidly becoming an issue. Though maybe I should get a sandwich board saying "Unemployed barista needs food", get the sympathy vote.

My protege, the glamorous CJ (@ceeige) might be heading down though!

Unemployed barista with a measley; Aeropress, Hario Skerton Handgrinder, anonymous cafetierre and ACF cups

Hi Chris, I've read many of your early posts and look forward to some enlightening topics in the future.

Still learning on... Gaggia TS, Cunill Tauro, PTM Tamper, Motta Tamping Stand and Knock Box, Gaggia Milk Jug and fresh beans!