Sign in to follow this  
Monkey_Boy

New Set up MkIV

Ok got the Bodum working and its great, a major step forward......build quality of machine is amazing also the auto feature actually works flawlessly compared to every other one I've seen in action, steaming is fast and commercial quality. Now for the review on taste :) a beautiful shot plenty of crema and sweet tasting and complex....I would gladly have paid the £400 price tag for a new one and this has been used for less than 20 cups before being packed away by the original owners and you can tell!! not a scratch ding or dent to mar this beautiful machine....I'm in love :)

bodum1.jpg

Matt :)

Delonghi ESAM4200S, La Pavoni, Dualit Burr grinder, Espro Toroid, S/S Convex Tamper, Revol/Bodum/Oslo cups :coffee:

Wow, that's great! And beautiful. Congratulations.

Eurka Mignon grinder | Gaggia Classic | Rancilio wand | Auber Instruments PID | bottomless PF | VST baskets

Admetior digital spoon scale | OE dosing funnel | Reg Barber tamper (flat) | Bodum double-wall and Butlers.de cups

Latest beans: Londinium Decaf Costa Rican, Square Mile Tegu AA, Hands-On Lusty Glaze.

Looks good, well done.

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

Ta :) I'm giving the Briel away to a good home on Monday and keeping a space for my La Pavoni which is arriving in August :).......need a bigger table lol

Delonghi ESAM4200S, La Pavoni, Dualit Burr grinder, Espro Toroid, S/S Convex Tamper, Revol/Bodum/Oslo cups :coffee:

some did but I got one of the ones that don't, can't believe I got such a expensive machine for so little...........it was a shot in the dark buying this......I was very lucky :)

So have you order your La Pavoni then?

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

I'm allowed to order one as soon as I'm married as a incentive from the g/friend :)....here's a pic of it in bottled evian mode :).....made about 20 cups so far today for everyone and its so consistent!

Photo048.jpg

well done enjoy your coffee

Gaz

Never too old to learn, often too old to remember

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270,Fracino Cherub FOR SALE, Macap M5 grinder FOR SALE, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

"I'm allowed to order one as soon as I'm married as a incentive from the g/friend :)"

Like it!! That's one way to get you down the aisle!!

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson