Sign in to follow this  
trebor127

Myford Super 7 Lathe

My dad is selling his Myford Super 7 lathe & gearbox as my parents are moving to a property where he will no longer have his own dedicated work shop.

This machine was fully refurbished at the Myford works 2 months before he bought it 5 years ago and is still in "MINT CONDITION"as he has only used it a handfull of times,turning several small alloy parts for his models........

It was fully stripped at Myford, all the slideways where reground and refinished and a new 240volt motor was fitted along with all new switch gear with reverse switch then each part was finished with 2 pack paint, then reassembled to what it is today :-)

It comes with a set of 8 quick change toolholders,a quick change rear tool box, an unused genuine Myford vertical slide, a new vice from Myford (never been out of the box) a new Arbor and collets with loads of unused HSS milling cutters there is a brand new 4 jaw self centreing chuck along with a normal 4 jaw chuck and 2 x3 jaw chucks(1 being supplied new when refurbished) and several other parts "steadies* and other bits and bobs.

Price - £2750 collected from Bolton.

If you would like to view it I can arrange a time with him.

$_57.jpg

More pictures are on the ebay listing....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281420568774?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_666wt_959

Cheers

Rob

Edited by trebor127

Rob could I suggest that you maybe join up at The Shaving Room forum, there are quite a few people there who have their own workshops etc for making razor handles and other stuff and maybe might get more attention there.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

Cheers Charlie.

I'll let my dad know about it.

He's gutted to be selling up but just does not have the space any more...

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)