Sign in to follow this  
reneb

Rancilio Silvia or similar

Looking to buy a Silvia or something of that ilk - anyone have one they want to sell?

Edited by reneb

There are classics currently for sale in the sale section , pre modded with silvia wands etc. Be worth looking there

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

thanks mrboots, will take a look - would prefer a silvia if one comes up, but i think she'd be happy with a classic.

I am putting my Silvia (2012) on sale equipped with PID, insulated tank, naked PF, several extra filters, manual, tamper, etc...(descaled, backflushed regularly)

350 euros (not pounds) + shipping....Parcel monkey delivers to France, but do they deliver from France?

you can see my thread and photos...http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?10853-PID-on-Silvia

Machine is in perfect condition, the only drawback is the post...

Reason for sale, got Isomac TEA II

Isomac TEA II, Rossi RR45

i know :(

If it is worth it to you, I am selling my Silvia V3 (late 2011) with PID insulated boiler, naked PF, extra filters, etc ...

http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?10853-PID-on-Silvia

Price 350 EUROS + shipping from France. I don't know if you want to bother the shipping is about 25 - 45 euros

Selling because I bought Isomac TEA II

Could you put up some pics and start a thread in the for sale section.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Price 350 EUROS + shipping from France. I don't know if you want to bother the shipping is about 25 - 45 euros

Selling because I bought Isomac TEA II

ok, third attempt to post a response, only just noticed my last two required moderator input because of the link.

anyway, thanks for the offer soundklinik, very tempting, but post is putting me off. i'll think about it and let you know, but perhaps you should put this in the for sale section as TSK says.

ok, third attempt to post a response, only just noticed my last two required moderator input because of the link.

anyway, thanks for the offer soundklinik, very tempting, but post is putting me off. i'll think about it and let you know, but perhaps you should put this in the for sale section as TSK says.

As you like, 375 euros is 299 pounds...for you to decide...anyway they come and go, reason I didn't put it up for sale yet on for sale section is, (get Isomac 29th) and so I thought I let you know there is one available soon :-)

cheers

hi soundklinik. would probably take it if you can ship it for that price, and appreciate you posting it might be coming up for sale. would you be able to ship it early next week if we agreed a deal?

hi soundklinik

could you give me some details about the pid.

is it easy to use and change the brew temperature? - i assume it is, but i found the thread you linked to a bit confusing, and i haven't had a chance to read this carefully yet.

do you still change to steaming in the usual way, or is this done through the pid? i assume the former.

i'm sure these are daft questions, but i've never used a pid'd machine before and i assume they all work slightly differently.

Looking to buy a Silvia or something of that ilk - anyone have one they want to sell?

V3 with PID mod and a few extras. Just serviced. Fully working. Interested? pm or email me.

V3 with PID mod and a few extras. Just serviced. Fully working. Interested? pm or email me.

This thread is from august.....

first post trying to sell something is little hopeful, try letting people know a bit about yourself ,

Imagine walking into a party , not knowing anyone and trying to sell your car

try a new members post ,part of the reason buying and selling in here is so good is that people get to know members and trust their purchases so...

Build up your post and submit a sales ad would be my advice ( read the sales rules too )

welcome to the forum , hope you hang around after you've sold your equipment

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)