IGNORED

Please recommend a v good mimic of Starbucks Espresso Roast whole bean coffee ...

Sooo glad I saw this post. I am a SB Espresso lover too. I love the chocolately caramel taste (I call my self a SB whore for fun- I will learn good coffee one day). I'm concerned too about the corporate image. I will be trying recommendations in this post. 

Thank you

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish we had the "Ignore thread" option working....

Some **** said the N-word!!

Got to love all the helpful coffee snobs on here with your funny and insulting remarks. I suppose thats the internet for you, never understood that if you can't be helpful why reply ? Some t

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Maff said:

Sooo glad I saw this post. I am a SB Espresso lover too. I love the chocolately caramel taste (I call my self a SB whore for fun- I will learn good coffee one day). I'm concerned too about the corporate image. I will be trying recommendations in this post. 

Thank you

Go to coffee compass 

1 hour ago, working dog said:

These were the days.  

In one thread.... starbucks lovers, the C word and noah

Its why the internet was invented

Some **** said the N-word!!

On 26/07/2014 at 09:20, Starbuzz said:

Hi ,

Ok my guilty pleasure is Starbucks Espresso Roast whole bean coffee coffee.

I have tried a few other off the shelf espresso roasts but for my sins I am addicted to the so-called burnt oily Starbucks Espresso Roast beans.

Hence I am asking on here for help in finding the best mimic of this as I want to give another coffee brand a fair shot.

i have tried Illy , but it tasted a bit too "dry" in comparison to Starbucks Espresso Roast whole bean coffee .

I know burnt Starbucks is not well liked by coffee aficionados so I might be asking the wrong forum but I thought it was worth a shot. Any suggestions would be most appreciated ... I am only after a replacement for Starbucks Espresso Roast whole beans.

I am guessing it might be with a roaster outfit like Hasbean, or someone who offers slightly burnt espresso beans but I still need a pointer, thanks in advance.

Well, I’m with you here.  Starbucks Expresso roast is my choice when out and about, can’t take your own machine with you.  I’d draw the line at stepping into a Costa though.

You need to seek out out the 100% Arabica dark roast beans if your tastes are the same as me.

OH give me strength, I saw SB Blonde roast WOW was near black and stuck to the sides of the Bean to cup machine haha Daughter was getting a Frappa

• 1 year later...

Got to love all the helpful coffee snobs on here with your funny and insulting remarks.

I suppose thats the internet for you, never understood that if you can't be helpful why reply ?

Some think they are funny or, a safely behind the monitor keyboard warrior.

Nice to see some helpful advice mixed in with the dross.

op, drink what you want mate it's only coffee...........

• Like 1