EricC

sold One Month Old Londinium L1 MkII

The L1 is now SOLD.

Yes, you did read that correctly.

I thought that i would give a lever machine a chance after having sampled some excellent shots and company at The Systemic Kid's house.

Indeed i even went and purchased one for myself, however after using it every day for a whole 30 days I have come to the conclusion that it is not really for me. i prefer pump machines.

So, I have an as new Londinium L1 for sale. It can be plumbed in or run from its own internal tank. It is the very latest version of course and has the steam wand on the left, as opposed to the standard right.

Complete with all packaging and paperwork as new.

I am asking for £1800 which is almost a £250 saving on new, or make me an offer.

I have spoken with Reiss and he will honour the remaining 11 months of the warranty.

I also have the following items that are for the machine but NOT included in the £1800 price however i am sure we could come to a deal regarding them.

A Londinium Bottomless portafilter.

A pair of Londinium Espresso cups and saucers, no longer available.

A full set of non standard replacement wooden handles including an extra for the bottomless portafilter that cost £150

A Londinium Tamper.

For everything i will accept £2000

I will add pictures later when i am able.

Kind regards

Eric

Edited by EricC
Londinium L1 Now Sold

Slayer One Group ; Versalab M3/4

Hi Eric is this collection only ?

There will inevitable curious questions on why you prefer pump machines versus a lever , for the sake of Eric's sales thread , and getting a quick and successful sale , and my sanity, can you direct these at Eric and not through or on this thread please. If Eric wishes to answer then he can...

Cheers

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

eric no need to be embarrassed, someone will pick up a deal, levers are not for everyone as ron will attest to, good luck in finding the machine for you.

AKA Toffee chips

Echoing Boots please keep this a clean sales thread. I am sure there is a lot of interest in this move.

Happy to start a thread in the Lounge if you want, Eric

Ron 

Oh bugger did your cups already go? I'm gagging for some!

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

PM sent. Further to that. I'd be interested in just a wenge handle with the necessary metalwork if available?

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

Hi Martin,

I would prefer collection however i do still have all of the original packaging so if someone is prepared to pay the postage ............

Eric

Cheers Dave.

13 chars

Many thanks for the offer Ron, however nothing is set in stone yet.

Eric

Oh bugger did your cups already go? I'm gagging for some!

No Cam, nothing has gone yet.

Eric

PM sent. Further to that. I'd be interested in just a wenge handle with the necessary metalwork if available?

Hi Cam,

I am unwilling to separate anything at the moment but should someone be just after the L1 then i will let you know on all of the extras.

Eric

I know this is slightly off topic and I know you've seen it before....but Eric....Eric ;)

http://coffeetime.wikidot.com/blap9-coffee-machine-for-sale

and of course, your selling because

Crem One 2B DBPP (pre production version), ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DBPP (paddle flow control), Lelit Mara X Prototype, BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK, Eureka Atom Speciality 75, Eureka "Blow UP System", VDT Vibration thing: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Double portafilter and Stephens Cocobolo Wood handles unopened.

Ignore my ravings!

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?

Those custom made handles look lovely

In terms of selling the actual machine/package why not ask both the Davids who else expressed an interest in their respective L1s (other than me or the eventual buyer of mr bondy's one)?

Those custom made handles look lovely

In terms of selling the actual machine/package why not ask both the Davids who else expressed an interest in their respective L1s (other than me or the eventual buyer of mr bondy's one)?

Thanks Cam, they are modelled on the Slayer handles.

You have me at an advantage, I don't understand i'm afraid.

I think Cameron is suggesting that you contact other people interested in my L1 and CoffeeChap's. Well, the only person interested in mine was Cam himself and Patrick who bought it!!

Well it's just that both coffeechap and davidbondy sold L1s recently and it's likely that they had more than one enquiry from their respective buyers and it maybe you could find a buyer from those who missed out?

I think Cameron is suggesting that you contact other people interested in my L1 and CoffeeChap's. Well, the only person interested in mine was Cam himself and Patrick who bought it!!

Oh well that's buggered that idea then unless CC has any leads?

Oh well that's buggered that idea then

Just as the Dalek said when he came to the stairs …

Well it's just that both coffeechap and davidbondy sold L1s recently and it's likely that they had more than one enquiry from their respective buyers and it maybe you could find a buyer from those who missed out?

All 'enquiries' would be contained the respective threads, obviously...

Maybe but not necessarily. Dave knows a lot of folk off the forum and indeed I spoke to him privately about it off the thread

Anyway we digress

Good luck with the sale, I hope a buyer springs up real soon for you Eric

But the rules!!! The rules say everything must be in the thread!!!!!!!!!11!!!

Ah, now i understand Cam.

Apologies for being so dim.

Maybe but not necessarily. Dave knows a lot of folk off the forum and indeed I spoke to him privately about it off the thread

Anyway we digress

Good luck with the sale, I hope a buyer springs up real soon for you Eric

Many thanks Cam appreciate your thoughts.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)