Just got my Musica back from Ferrari Espresso who was there to get a few things fixed under warranty...

After some TLC from Frank, she's running much better now and he even managed to accommodate a few of my mod requests..

Got the following fixes done under warranty:

- New pressurestat since original wasn't switching off till about 1.8 bar and adjustment screw sealed with thread lock...

- Replaced the tank float since it had lost buoyancy... fitted with one from QuickMill since N.S. doesn't stock the float separate from the tank...

- OPV adjusted as pressure was ~8Bar, now is around 10.

- When testing pressure he found leaking around group so he replaced the group seal... had planned to do that at some point since ordered spare parts from Elektros but saved me doing it :)

Mods to improve the machine:

- Replaced water font with one from Elektra as original has bad design flaw in that hot water spits everywhere

- Additional tips for steam wand... 2-hole and a 1-hole Silvia with adapter

- Added small water filter between tank and flow meter to protect against contaminants (not scale though)

I would say the overall experience was quite good, was on the phone with Frank a few times and was very helpful and nice to chat to and was very honest... When putting the side panel on he accidentally overtightened and cracked one of the internal clips, I wouldn't have noticed unless I opened up the machine but he let me know and would send me replacement panel and didn't charge me for fitting the water filter :)

Definitely recommend using him for service/repair as he now has a few Musicas under his belt now :)

Want to add to the good feedback that Frank at Ferrari Espresso deserves. I have an old Elektra 'Sixties' series 2 group machine and Frank's assistance to patiently provide advice & parts as and when needed are invaluable. Will always find a way for you is my experience. I only wish he was located near Kent rather than Gwent so I could arrange for him to service my machine! Impressive knowledge, top attitude... thoroughly recommended.

yup another thumbs up for Ferrari, used him sole to refurb my Microcasa elektra ... the guy knows his stuff with all the questions I asked him as well about electrics and parts that would fit

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

I agree, I have contacted him about some parts for my Alba, comes across as a nice guy who is helpful.

Isomac Alba

Elektra Grinder

Flat Whites only baby.

I just want to add my recent experience with Ferrari Espresso. I contacted Frank earlier this week and he is such a nice guy! Eventually didn't purchase from his because of the tight budget but I am sure I will be contacting him for maintenance as well as potential upgrades in the future!

Ferrari Coffee got me started about 2004, I got my Isomac Millenium with them; it’s still going strong. Over the years they’ve supplied me with a new pressure stat, an anti vacuum valve and some steam wand seals. They have been very helpful and have a wealth of useful knowledge. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them as a company to deal with.