Sign in to follow this  
trebor127

SOLD - Mazzer Super Jolly, Mahlkonig Vario ( SOLD ) Gaggia Classic (SOLD )

I have got the following items for sale due to me moving house I will not have the space (I have an ECM Mechanika which is replacing the classic in my new kitchen)....

Mahlkonig Vario grinder which was bought from user aphelion on here back in May last year. The grinder is now 18 months old and has had no more than 10kg through it (5kg when I bought it). It will come with both the portafilter holder and ground coffee collector (can't think of any other name for it!).

Mazzer super jolly - Bought on ebay a few months ago with a view to strip it and repaint but I have now decided to buy the Eureka Zenith 65E which Bella Barista are doing. It is in pretty decent condition with only a few marks. Could do with a clean though as I have not had chance. No peculiar sounds from bearings etc. I will send it with the mini hopper which I bought from coffeechap. It is a 2003 model.

Gaggia Classic - Bought on Amazon 18 months ago and have since fitted the Rancilio Wand. In excellent condition and backflused/descaled on a regular basis using pulycaff. The portafilter, backflush basket and standard double basket will be included. I will also include the pressurised baskets if I can find them.

I am currently at work but will aim to get pictures on later this evening or over the weekend as the Mazzer is at my Grandparents house.

Prices

Vario grinder - £225 delivered (£215 collected) SOLD

Mazzer Super Jolly - £230 delivered (£215 collected) SOLD

Gaggia Classic - £130 delivered (£115 collected) SOLD

Any questions just ask. I'm based in Bolton but work in Manchester and would prefer collection but I am willing to send by courier.

Cheers

Rob

DSC_0093_zpsmfebwpfm.jpg

DSC_0094_zps3wkeinmq.jpg

VARIO BURRS

DSC_0095_zpsto97mapm.jpg

DSC_0096_zpsrq8hbfji.jpg

Edited by Mrboots2u

I believe Topcat was looking for a classic? Might be worth dropping him a message.

any pics of the 2 grinders?

Not at the minute. To be honest I have only just decided to sell up my gear which is at my parents in the last day. I'm currently at work but should be able to get a pic of the Vario tonight (working till 9pm) but the Mazzer is at my grandparents so wont be able to get a picture of that until weekend, maybe monday.

Cheers

Rob

I believe Topcat was looking for a classic? Might be worth dropping him a message.

Messaged on his forum post.

Could you share some pics of the Mazzer please, including the burrs if that ok :)

Could you share some pics of the Mazzer please, including the burrs if that ok :)

Will try and get some over the weekend. If not, it will be Monday as i'm working until 9pm over the weekend and the grinder is at my grandparents house.

Cheers

Rob

What burr set does the vario have in it please

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

It is the standard burr set, not the steel burrs. Was tempted to keep it and swap the burrs for brewed but decided my kitchen would be to cluttered. So will 'settle' with a Eureka Zenith and a hand grinder for brewed.

Cheers

Rob

Will try and get some over the weekend. If not, it will be Monday as i'm working until 9pm over the weekend and the grinder is at my grandparents house.

Cheers

Rob

Great, I mostly interested in the burr set as well, I would be happy to take on your project of re-painting ^_^

Where abouts in Manchester are you? I'm also based here so collection should be a doddle.

Great, I mostly interested in the burr set as well, I would be happy to take on your project of re-painting ^_^

Where abouts in Manchester are you? I'm also based here so collection should be a doddle.

I work in the office next to the Mark Addy and live in Bolton...if you're interested could possibly collect this evening and meet tomorrow...better than pictures I suppose!

Cheers

Rob

What condition are the burrs in on the SJ mate?

Wouldn't like to comment as not had them out. I did do a couple of shots on my classic with grinds from the SJ and it was ok. Replacements are £25 on ebay if that would be a concern...

Cheers

Rob

Thanks for the reply, have family in Bolton myself that could collect if needed. Will wait for pics though for peace of mind if this lasts till then. Cheers.

Thanks for the reply, have family in Bolton myself that could collect if needed. Will wait for pics though for peace of mind if this lasts till then. Cheers.

No problem.

Rob

I work in the office next to the Mark Addy and live in Bolton...if you're interested could possibly collect this evening and meet tomorrow...better than pictures I suppose!

Cheers

Rob

I'm about a half hour drive from Bolton, I'm based in Salford Quays. I am interested however, but I'm busy tomorrow, when are the best times for me to come and have a look?

I'm about a half hour drive from Bolton, I'm based in Salford Quays. I am interested however, but I'm busy tomorrow, when are the best times for me to come and have a look?

I'm working Saturday and Sunday...off on Monday if that's any good for you? Or could meet Sunday on my dinner hour...I work about 10 minute drive away from the.quays.

Rob

I'm just starting work for a new place on Saturday so I'm not sure when I will be busy following then, but I'll know by the end of Saturday and let you know if I can swing by to have a look. Popping in to see you at work would be ideal for me and save me a bit of a drive!

I'm just starting work for a new place on Saturday so I'm not sure when I will be busy following then, but I'll know by the end of Saturday and let you know if I can swing by to have a look. Popping in to see you at work would be ideal for me and save me a bit of a drive!

Ok no problems. Let me know. Best get back to doing some work now lol

Cheers

Rob

SJ burrs aren't too expensive to replace

SJ Mazzer burrs are £25 on eBay.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Indeed, they are in-expensive. Obviously a cost to consider anyway if the ones on this one aren't any good.

In first post

Vario grinder - £225 delivered (£215 collected)

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo