coffeebean

Forum Offer Fracino Cherub £850 delivered!!!

Hi Ray,

Cherub is now £850 delivered for Forum members - sorry, Fracino put their prices up in May so had to put mine up a bit too......still a big saving though!

All the best,

Andy

Hi Andy. Do you still have any offers on the Cherub please?

Thanks

Ray

https://thecoffeebean-vanandroaster.co.uk/

[email protected] 

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino K3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!:)

Hi Ray,

Cherub is now £850 delivered for Forum members - sorry, Fracino put their prices up in May so had to put mine up a bit too......still a big saving though!

All the best,

Andy

Ha ha. Well that is still an offer :)

I ought to sleep on it. Should I PM you if I want to go ahead please?

Absolutely! Let me know if you want to order and I will sort everything out for you! Cheers, Andy

Ha ha. Well that is still an offer :)

I ought to sleep on it. Should I PM you if I want to go ahead please?

[email protected] 

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino K3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!:)

This is a fantastic machine. I've had mine for nearly ten years and it's still trucking.

Mazzer Mini / Hario Skerton / Hario v60 / Kalita Wave 155 / Bodum FP / Fracino Cherub

Coffee on the brain - Caffeine in the brain

Andy (coffeebean - see his post above) sold me a cherub for £850 last September if that helps. Terrific machine.

Happy New Year everyone! Just to let you know, Fracino are putting up their prices from Feb 1st so this offer is for this month only. From Feb 1st, the new Forum price will be £900 delivered so get your order in now if you want to grab a bargain!!

[email protected]