Colnago Master

How do I add photos to my thread?

Sorry but I'm a technophobe.

Are you you you pc mac ipad phone browser tapatalk ...?

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

On the menu bar of each new post, third from right is the upload picture tab. Click on this - make sure 'from this computer' is selected and then click 'choose file' and use it to select the pic you want to appear in your post. Click 'upload' - should appear on your post when you select 'go advanced' button bottom right.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I think you ought to post a picture of your bicycle when you get it figured.

I'm wondering if you're the owner of a white Colnago I was talking to in the Paperback coffee shop in South Ealing Road recently.

Then again, I imagine that there are lots of guys into coffee and road bikes. And hifi. And motorbikes. (No wonder I can't afford a flashy coffee machine yet…)

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Be prepared for your photos to potentially end up being every which way... but the right way up :)

It's all part of the fun of adding a photo for me!

Astoria Perla Junior/Mazzer SJ/Gene Cafe (dimmer mod)

Be prepared for your photos to potentially end up being every which way... but the right way up :)

So long as he knows his panarello from his Pinarello it'll all be good!

(I'll get me coat)

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Helpful advice here, thanks. Will attempt to add pics of my Pavoni machine in the for sale section soon.

I think you ought to post a picture of your bicycle when you get it figured.

I'm wondering if you're the owner of a white Colnago I was talking to in the Paperback coffee shop in South Ealing Road recently.

Then again, I imagine that there are lots of guys into coffee and road bikes. And hifi. And motorbikes. (No wonder I can't afford a flashy coffee machine yet…)

Mine is a red bike which I posted on another thread showing off my pizza oven. Funny, it's a coffee forum and my machine is knackered which is the original reason for joining the forum.

Now though, continuing the techno illiterate theme, should I get emails when I get replies to my posts?

Also tapatalk won't let me log in. I have the option to join or change my password only.

Hi CM. I'm not sure about your Tapatalk issues, but I sometimes have problems with it force closing. When it works I usually have to go back by pressing the orange T and signing in, but not had any problems doing so.

I think if you want email notifications to subscribed posts that's a setting in your forum profile that you have to tick. And if you want to enable it on a post by post basis when replying using a Web browser, you have to do it as an 'advanced' or 'full' post rather than a 'quick reply', then it gives you an option at the bottom. (I'm saying this from my experience with a bike forum, so it may be different on here).