spune

Any coffee shop or restaurant recommendations in Winchester and Ringwood

As the title suggests!

Heading to Ringwood for the weekend via a trip to Winchester tomorrow, any good places folks can recommend?

Love for and hate waste? Get involved!

No, none that I know of, bit of a coffee desert around here :-(

'Caracoli' on the high street in Winchester (at the top end) is supposed to be OK, though it has always been too busy when I have passed it, so I've never gone in. Other than that, if you find any where please let me know!

Shout if you're anywhere near Tisbury and I'll make you a proper coffee :-)

Colin

CMA Astoria Lisa, Compak E8, Hausgrind (thanks CFUK!), Hario Slim, Aeropress, and lots of coffee tat.

That's a shame, but thank you for your reply! And of course, for the offer of a coffee!

Boscanova if bournemouth isn't too far. Otherwise caracoli in Winchester - coffee is darker roast than I like but still best I've found in the area.

Coffee making stuff :coffee:

it's worth giving caracoli a try - their head barista was a competitor in this years UKBC (don't know how he did), so he can make a good coffee.

That's the only one I know that's any good in Winchester - if you find anyone else please do let us know!

Yep - I'd vote for Boscanova as well! You're on the money for that part of the world Southpaw!

Never been to this place: Café 1871, Guild Hall Winchester; but they use Winchester Roasters coffee, which my son uses in his cafe in Southsea, and its pretty good.

Chris

Home: Fracino Heavenly; Eureka Mignon. Work: DeLonghi Magnifica 4110 Bean to cup.

Bump. I'm heading to Damerham this weekend, anywhere worth a visit in the area whilst there?!