IGNORED

How long did you lurk before joining?

How long did you lurk before joining?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you lurk before joining?

• Less than 1 week
    • 1-4 weeks
    • 1-3 months
    • 3-6 months
    • longer than 6 months

About 2 or 3 months, reading various bits from time to time, but thought I;d better register so I can actually ask for help and info rather than just reading about it.  Oh, hello all!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been reading info on the forum for about 2 weeks. Just joined today. Happy to be a member. I am awaiting delivery on my first prosumer machine : VBM Domobar Super 2B. Sent from my SM-N950F usi

It is...you did the right thing for your heart at the expense of your pocket. Welcome to the forum.  

Happened to us all. 

Posted Images

Around a year. I told myself if I didn't post then I wouldn't trick myself into spending more money on equipment. After a while, I finally admitted to myself I was buying stuff anyway. 😄

200.gif

@FlyingPianist now you have us...😉

Edited by DavecUK

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

I think it's been about 6 years in total, although this is my second round of compulsively reading the forum. The first time round I was trying to get a temperamental Gaggia Baby Class & tired Eureka grinder to play ball. I sold those to make space for Delonghi B2C I was given and resigned myself to consistent, albeit mediocre coffee.

With some free time on my hand I've been pulled back in, and this time the pull is even stronger!

Hello everyone

I have read the site for months and just got a MaraX from Bella Barista with a Eureka Mignon grinder. I am using the coffee provided with the machine and grinder, but I think I prefer a lighter roast.

I still need some scales....and to find roasters who do lighter roasted coffee.

Gina

Just in the door but have been lurking for a few months. DavecUK, it’s all your fault. Your YouTube videos and forum posts are a mine of information. I could say the same for many of posters on this site. Many thanks to you all for the information you share.....even if I do only understand 20% of it. 😬

• Thanks 1