How long did you lurk before joining?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you lurk before joining?

• Less than 1 week
    • 1-4 weeks
    • 1-3 months
    • 3-6 months
    • longer than 6 months

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happened to us all. 

I have been reading info on the forum for about 2 weeks. Just joined today. Happy to be a member. I am awaiting delivery on my first prosumer machine : VBM Domobar Super 2B. Sent from my SM-N950F usi

Signed up straight away as needed specific advice... Have been lurking ever since

Posted Images

Lockdown has strongly intensified my time and interest in coffee!! Already upgraded grinder to SGP now to replace my old delonghi machine. 

Gaggia Classic 2014 w/silvia wand; Sage SGP

I've been lurking for about a month, trying to educate myself on things I knew very little of (PIDs, OPV mods, Temp Surfing etc). I didn't want to be 'That person' who asks the question that you guys have answered 1000 times already in your Forums (Which are fantastic, by the way).

Finally bitten the bullet and got involved in the forum. A great resource and has taught me a huge amount of information over the past few weeks. Thanks for all the input folks

I lurked for a week or so, needing a new espreso machine after my more than 40 years old Quickmill retro fell apart for good.  (well, this is how they are called now, I have the one that was not yet called retro, but was modern when they built it)

Lurked about a week. I've been on automotive forums (can be nasty), and wrist watch forums (generally nice), and I am pleasantly surprised by how nice CFUK is! Decided to register to get some feedback while I learn about espresso (Gaggia Classic Pro and Baratza Vario arriving today), and eventually buy a PID and OPV spring kit from MrShades.

Edited by Rocco
grammar

Gaggia Classic Pro | Baratza Vario

Lurked for about a month seeking any info about NS Musica machines and LSM grinders and finally registered to get an ability to post.

Lurked on and off for a few years (hanging head in shame). Recently made the decision to improve my setup (currently very limited) which brought me back to the forum again. 

I've been reading posts on and off for ages, Signed up last year, but don't really know enough to contribute any knowledge.

Thought Id better make my first post somewhere!

likewise read a bit about 3 years ago, then again this last week when I decided to get my Gaggia classic working again

About 6 months. Read all about the Niche Zero, then bought one (very happy with it). Have now registered an account as I need to buy some bits and pieces from MrShade...

I lurked for a good few months before joining. And even after joining, it's taken me a couple of months to post!

I really want to upgrade my setup from a sage barista pro to something else, but I can't decide between a classic Italian machine or a decent de1pro

Hi! I am definitely not a long term lurker. I spent a few minutes in the site before signing up.

I am new to the coffee game, having had a Bambino Plus for around 2/3 months, I am currently using ground coffee and have done plenty of research into grinders, but I am not currently willing to pay £300+ for  new one, so on the hunt for something 2nd hand and hoping the advice on here will help me find the right grinder and then provide further advice on actually using it!

Hi everyone! :)

Lurked for about a day after my second bean-to-cup failed. Certainly has been an education into another world and enabled me to be separated from a bit more cash that I was planning on for the replacement. Well worth it. Two weeks now with a separate machine and grinder, I don't believe I would have made anything like as good a decision without all the insight on this forum. 

Lurked for around a month, deciding what to buy and considering adding my own questions/queries but agree most already covered if you look deep enough! Finally decided to get involved this week

I've just come straight in today. Keen to learn more (a lot to learn) and about to get my first machine and move away from pods to enjoy my coffee more each morning.