Glenn

How long did you lurk before joining?

How long did you lurk before joining?  

596 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you lurk before joining?

• Less than 1 week
    • 1-4 weeks
    • 1-3 months
    • 3-6 months
    • longer than 6 months

Has been years, as I have just listened to my partner talk about the site and thought I may as well sign up myself.

Lurked for a few years. Don’t plan to post immediately but just thought I’d add myself to the rolls.

Welcome to the forum

AKA Toffee chips

I finally registered after around 5 years of lurking :waiting:

I lurked for a couple of months before joining,I've learnt loads from reading old threads and also realised i will probably spend a fair amount of money

Hi, I've been lurking on here for a couple of months now - sorry! I'm finally standing up and admitting I have a serious coffee problem!

Happily, for every coffee problem there is a coffee solution :p

I lurked around for ages. One year plus at least. I came across this forum when I was looking for user experiences on the MeCoffee PID for the Silvia/Gaggia Classic (which is really scarce). This is more than a year ago now and I still didn't decide on whether I should get one or not. Instead I am now considering to get a PID from MrShades who offers them on this forum. Funny how things go sometimes.

Lurked for weeks registered, lurked a bit more then made this first post

I've been lurking for a number of years before joining, now that I've given up work I have a bit more time to follow and maybe contribute towards threads.

I’ve come and gone over the years but has got to the point where I feel I know enough to contribute to a discussion rather than just asking noob questions!

Been lurking for a while, need to up my coffee game

Afternoon everyone; I’ve been lurking for some time and finally got round to signing up. Many thanks to everyone for their contribution which have been a massive help to date.

Sage Barista Express | Acaia Lunar | 200 Degrees ‘Brazilian Love Affair’ | Motta 53mm Leveller & Tamper 

I've been lurking for quite some time. Took a while to join as I wasn't sure it's for me. Nothing wrong with the site, quite the contrary, I'm just not a coffee fanatic. I decided, even though I don't drink copious ammounts of coffee, what I do drink I want to be the best I can make and that's where this place comes in. I also love a gadget (to play with, as my husband puts it) and espresso making has some really lovely shiney stuff 😉.