Glenn

How long did you lurk before joining?

How long did you lurk before joining?  

582 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you lurk before joining?

• Less than 1 week
    • 1-4 weeks
    • 1-3 months
    • 3-6 months
    • longer than 6 months

I rarely sign up for any forums online and am usually very much a lurker. This is different as I really want to learn from others here and discuss things about the coffee making process so I signed up after a day!

I have been lurking for a few months after having made a couple of coffee related impulse purchases. Have been trying fruitlessly to produce a latte comparable in taste & texture to what you might expect from the main coffee chains.

Lurked around for about a week.

Most of the Google text reviews were linking back to this site so hey ho :)

joined this forum rather than others as it feels there is a higher concentration of brits, which is useful for some local matters

True. We have people from all round the world regularly contributing, but we are UK based, so most of the info, prices, suppliers, roasters, meets and classified private sales tend to be UK focused.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I've (ashamedly) lurked for a few years now. Finally about to ditch the Nespresso and thought it's about time I took the plunge

Hi y'all, after many years of muddling through I was recommend to find a good forum - lots of great ideas and advice found after a couple of days lurking and here I am!

Hi y'all, after many years of muddling through I was recommend to find a good forum - lots of great ideas and advice found after a couple of days lurking and here I am!
Welcome welcome to the worm hole of coffeeforumsUK

* HG-1 for sale* Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Probably lurked about 6 months, I like to do a thorough recce before diving in!

(I made this account when I first stumbled across the forum a while ago, but never used it or started lurking thoroughly until about 6 months ago)

After a few days actually. I had a lot of reading on other forums and came here for more infos on the Niche. Not much on it on french forums for the moment :)

Having just acquired a Sage BE I need to learn a lot about coffee,came across this forum by Google,lots of useful information.

Lurk is a strong word... but I've been visiting the site for a year or so. Worried that joining is the first step to a big hole in my pocket.