Got my email today saying it will arrive tomorrow :D can't wait!

Expobar Brewtus - Mahlkonig Vario - Aeropress - Chemex - French Press

If you're having bland coffee I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my beans ain't one. Yeah.

Has anyone here in batch 2 not yet received a shipping confirmation email? I live on the other side of the pond, and haven't heard anything yet. Maybe the international orders are shipping after the local ones?

I know that the London Coffee Fest is coming up, and it sounds like Peter will be busy with that all week. Not sure if I should try sending him an email asking after the status of my order? But then he's a busy guy and not the greatest about getting right back in touch.

Or maybe posting here will make an email magically appear in my inbox tomorrow. It looks like it worked for others, anyway.

He was going down to London yesterday (Wednesday) so not sure how much he'll be able to keep up with emails.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

mtcamacho, the shipping e-mail was generic but did seem to focus on UK delivery, I.e. said it should arrive before 1pm the next day. As you say, no one else international has reported here as having one yet don't think. Also, did you buy a Walnut grinder as they're the only ones which seem to have gone out so far from Batch 2

The other thing to consider is where in the que you are, we think it's in order of you getting the original e-mail in. I got it in in about 90 mins of it going live and was around 30th on the list given my s/n

Hi Geordie Boy, thanks for your response. I did order a Walnut-Walnut in Batch 2. I don't remember exactly, but based on the email I sent way back at the end of January, it looks like I responded within half an hour of Peter posting on Facebook. I don't suppose it could be on its way already, without an email being sent out. But why would Peter indicate that the rest of Batch 2 were being dispatched last weekend, if they weren't ready to go?

Peter isnt answering email / facebook messages, must be manically busy!

Peter isnt answering email / facebook messages, must be manically busy!

He's at LCF thats why.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

He hasn't answered any of my messages for the last week or more Yes I'm moaning :)

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

He hasn't answered any of my messages for the last week or more Yes I'm moaning :)

Has yours been sent out yet? Shall I ask him tomorrow where your grinder is? ;)

Brewtus IV, MSJ, Torr 58.4 Convex, Hausgrind, V60-02, Aeropress, CCD, Bodum French press

So, what s the general consensus amongst those that have one? I gave mine up as the raffle that was recently held as in truth, I did not want it or need it, so, although having owned one for 3 days I never opened it!

I dont have a hand grinder to compare it to but grind for V60 is very even, very few fines

In use it works well - very little effort to grind. A little niggle about the finish on the edges of the handle for me but thats all

a grinder a lever and some beans

I only gave mine a quick go but the grind set to coarse looked pretty consistent. Will have a good play over the next few days

Yep agree entirely the grind quality is brilliant very even and small amount of fines. Very impressed, it was almost worth the wait and now am tempted to get another for work!

Brewtus IV, MSJ, Torr 58.4 Convex, Hausgrind, V60-02, Aeropress, CCD, Bodum French press

He's at LCF thats why.

If only they had a device that you could pick up emails, Facebook updates and telephone calls on remotely. ;)

I love the product but if you're running a business you should be able to update your customers if they try and contact you.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Had a play with one of these yesterday. Loving the anodised black aluminium version. You could beat someone to death with it. :eek:

Felt superb to use. Mechanism felt absolutely lovely.

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Had a play with one of these yesterday. Loving the anodised black aluminium version.

Was that at the LCF?

I had a play with one of those too, a lot heavier than it appears to be -in a good way. They don't have any in stock for sale and the wait time is six weeks from order. They do have tampers available though...

I had a play with one of those too, a lot heavier than it appears to be -in a good way. They don't have any in stock for sale and the wait time is six weeks from order. They do have tampers available though...

Is that a Peter 6 weeks? ?!! ;)

If only they had a device that you could pick up emails, Facebook updates and telephone calls on remotely. ;)

I love the product but if you're running a business you should be able to update your customers if they try and contact you.

That'll never catch on !

Ive said it before. He has some great products but lets himself down with his lack of communication. Its a small business but could be a much better, and probably more successful, business if he understood the importance of timely communication and customer service.

I mailed Peter earlier in the week to advise that he'd sent me only one grinder, despite the print out in the box clearly stating two grinders. No comment on the note as to when to expect the second grinder and no response to my email.

OK, he's at LCF now but he wasnt there on Thursday.

We run a small business and are contactable by phone or email when on holiday - its what has to be done if theres nobody to pass the work on to. I'm not moaning about this - its a choice that we make and we also reap the rewards in much the same way that Peter does with his business.

a grinder a lever and some beans

Just in case anyone is interested or can get there Peter is selling the anodised aluminium hausgrind at LCF

Just in case anyone is interested or can get there Peter is selling the anodised aluminium hausgrind at LCF

Only 6 left - 1 walnut & 5 black

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee