• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some reason i feel the need to try this  ...

Is this helpful? https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1putX2bN-cFVQf90sxqjOmFmhlUsnYHMX&usp=sharing

This thread has been locked, unfortunately there has been considerable abuse of this facility and moderators have had to do a fair bit of work to track such abuse down.  A decision is being made how t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2020 at 03:39, Sian said:

Please add us to your list, Two Dogs Coffee Roasting Company Ltd

If you ever visit us again, a link to us would be a nice thing, encourage more people to get into coffee. :)

• Like 1

Nothing here...

On 17/09/2019 at 09:38, KTD said:

Speak to Richard Jansz at coffee compass, you’ll be looking at between £11-£15 a kilo depending on quantity. For something cheaper Keith at treviso coffee has some decent blends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hippoenterprises.co.uk,are you looking for green beans or roast beans,get in touch through my website,email or call for a chat,

thanks

steve

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Gubbo89 said:

Roaster based in Surrey Chimney Fire Coffee - https://www.chimneyfirecoffee.com

Had a coffee tasting experience booked but they had to cancel so sent me some free beans to keep me occupied, seem like a lovely bunch and nice coffee too.

They do their signature blend and peru beans £20 a kilo plus free delivery also. Nice

On 13/05/2019 at 14:58, Kallyloo said:

No single origins just blends, but I might give them a try next month as it’s a worthy cause.

Did you try any?

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, BlackCatCoffee said:

I feel we have a connection......

And we have, i have been over Easter trying the Monsoon Malabar while the Fedecocagua and Chocolate Point are resting.?

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Agentb said:

And we have, i have been over Easter trying the Monsoon Malabar while the Fedecocagua and Chocolate Point are resting.?

Hope you are enjoying!

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Izzo Vivi, Alex and Alex Duetto in stock now!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, we just noticed some traffic to our website through this thread. Many thanks to Mantaii for recommending us. We import single origin specialty coffee direct from Brazilian farmers we have lived and worked with, and roast here in Edinburgh. We were only wholesale, but have switched to direct sales during the lockdown. You can see our coffees on our website. £7 for 250g or £21 for 1kg. Free delivery on orders over £10. We're donating 100s of bags to our local NHS hospitals too through the wellbeing box program.

santucoffee.com/shop

• 2 weeks later...