One of the most common questions we see on Coffee Forums UK is 'where can I get freshly roasted beans in the UK?'

Below is a list of UK Roasters who have a web presence / sell beans on their websites

This list is in Alphabetical order and is a work in progress

Please feel free to add to this list (suggestions will be pasted into this post)

Adams and Russell

Alchemy Coffee

Allpress Espresso

Angelucci Coffee

Artisan Roast

Baytown Coffee Roasters

Bean Brothers

Beanmachines

Bean Smitten

Bella Barista and The Roastery

Butterworth & Son

Campbell & Syme

Capital Roasters

Casa Espresso

Cast Iron Coffee Roasters

Climpson and Sons

CoffeeBeanShop

Coffee Compass

Coffeelink

Coffee Mango

CoffeePlant

Coffee Real

Coleman Coffee

Crafted Coffee Company

Craft House Coffee

Dear Green

Django Coffee Co

DJ Miles

Drury

Dusty Ape

Extract Coffee

Fazenda UK

Ferraris Coffee

Flaming Beans

Footprint Coffee

Fortitude Coffee

Garraways

Grumpy Mule

Hands-On Coffee Roasters

Happy Donkey

Hasbean

Hilltop Brews

Home Ground Coffee

Horsham Coffee Roasters

HR Higgins

Imperial Teas

Ismail Coffee

J. Atkinson & Co

James Gourmet 

KaffeeCulture 

Little and Long

Londinium Espresso (now in NZ)

MacBeans

Machina (Edinburgh)

ManCoCo

Markus Coffee

Maude Coffee Roasters

Mission Coffee Works

Monsoon Estates

Neighbourhood Coffee

North Star Roasters

Nude Espresso 

Obadiah Coffee 

Ouseburn Coffee Company

Origin

Ozone Coffee Roasters

Pact Coffee

Pollards

Pumphrey's

Rave Coffee

Reads Coffee

Real Deal Roasters

Redber

Roberts

Roundhill Roastery

Rounton Coffee Roasters

ScandinavianCoffeePod

Silver Oak Coffee

Small Batch Coffee

Smith's Coffee

Smith Street Coffee Roasters

Smokey Barn Coffee Roasters

Square Mile

Steampunk Coffee

Stokes Coffee

Super Fine Coffee

The Bean Shop

The Blending Room

The Coffee Bean Van and Roaster

The Ethiopian Coffee Company

The Steamie

Thistledown Cottage Coffee

Thomsons Coffee

Two Day Coffee Roasters

UE Coffee Roasters

Union Hand Roasted

Unorthodox Roasters

Williams and Johnson

Winchester Coffee Roasters

W Martyn

Wogan Coffee

Workshop Coffee

York Coffee Emporium

Your Grind

80 Stone Coffee Roasters

92 Degrees

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

How about James Gourmet ? There formula 6 espresso blend is a great place to start and I have it on good authority that the uk base of a very well respected coffee machine manufacturer use and love it

Thanks Phil, updated now

Thanks Lee - updated

I sell fresh roasted beans on my website http://www.thecoffeebean-vanandroaster.co.uk

Only got a couple on there at the moment but hoping to expend as roasting side of the business develops! :)

https://thecoffeebean-vanandroaster.co.uk/

[email protected] 

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino K3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!:)

Updated - thanks coffeeban

Do add MacBeans in Aberdeen (mail order available throughout the UK).

No web-based shop yet, but very responsive via email and they can send a printed product/price list which is updated monthly. (They have a Facebook page also.)

We are getting beans for both my espresso and my wife's cafetiere from them. It's somewhat rare that our very different tastes converge onto the same roaster, so MacBeans is getting most of our business lately.

Eurka Mignon grinder | Gaggia Classic | Rancilio wand | Auber Instruments PID | bottomless PF | VST baskets

Admetior digital spoon scale | OE dosing funnel | Reg Barber tamper (flat) | Bodum double-wall and Butlers.de cups

Latest beans: Londinium Decaf Costa Rican, Square Mile Tegu AA, Hands-On Lusty Glaze.

http://www.garraways.co.uk

Particularly useful for buying larger amounts and can share the order between two or three people, mainly because of postage charges for orders below £49. I have tried all their beans barring the latest deal of the month and never been disappointed.

Don

ECM Barista, Mazzer Royal, Bialetti Brikka, Aeropress, Reverse osmosis water system, home made Vanilla Syrup, Espresso Gear Barista tamper.

Came across Beans & Leaves (http://www.beansandleaveswolves.co.uk/) at a market in birmingham (King's Heath). They did a good job with the roast - haven't tried their web ordering.

Mahlkonig Vario, Dualit grinder, V60 (paper & cloth filters), 1-3 cup Chemex, Porlex Grinder, Kantans, Kalita Wave, Bodum French press, Various Ibriks, Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder, Bialetti Mini Express, Moka Pot, AeroPress, TCA-5 syphon and lots of tasty coffee :drink:

List updated - thanks :)

An appropriate place to start posting, I guess. The main part of our business is roasting and selling beans from our shop in Teddington. However, for those further away we also sell freshly roasted beans on our website http://www.astrora.co.uk and take phone orders as well.

Hey i do repairs for a roaster in Perth called 'The Bean Shop' and they do a fantastic range of coffees. The boss there, John, is really helpful and puts in massive shifts to bring the best coffees in the area. I don't get over much as he is a couple of hours drive from where i am but when i do i like to stock up on several coffees. The Hawaii Kona is lovely and worth every penny and at Christmas they do the Famous ...... can you guess..... yes ......'Christmas Blend' which is one of the best i have tasted. I urge you all to visit their web: http://www.thebeanshop.com and see what you think. Ciao.

Hi Glenn, just to let you know - the link to The Coffee Bean Van and Roaster in your list isn't working.

all the best

Andy

https://thecoffeebean-vanandroaster.co.uk/

[email protected] 

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino K3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!:)

We are The Ethiopian Coffee Company. We import/source some of the greatest coffees from the Highlands of Ethiopia.

We hand roast small batches on a daily basis which can be ordered online. Our coffees are fresh - about five days on average at the time of dispatch. We always have Yirgacheffe, Harrar, Sidamo, Djimma & Lekempti. Currently we have a washed Yirgachefffe 'Misty Valley' another unwashed Yirg and two unwashed Sidamo's - all microlots and sublime. We promise not only great coffees but great customer service.

We also sell the beans and coffee by the cup at Sloane Sq on Saturdays, Covent Garden on Thursdays and at the monthly food market on the South Bank.

[url="http://www.theethiopiancoffeecompany.co.uk"

Links updated now, thanks for pointing that out

I missed the first post

Hey Guys,

Just had a great day up at Porlock in Somerset with DJ Miles hosted by Gill and a brief from head roaster Mitch. What and awesome day and aroma with a roast underway as I arrived. Great group with a fantastic array of beans on offer and they sell equipment as well which is cheaper than a website I have been using previousley. Only just stopped shaking from the caffeine going through my system.

Cheers Guys

Swifty

I felt inspired to let everyone know about a nice little surprise I had this morning. I ground some 3 day old Christmas Bean from Kamelia Budd here in Devon.......wow, now I know my grind didn't do it justice but Vanilla, Rum, Orange and Liqeueur all there as promises, Crimbo locked in a Bean! amazing :) I keep sniffing the bag, how sad:( must get some more but snowed in!!

Quick correction to my previous post - Glenn, could you take Beans & Leaves off the list please? - they sell HasBean coffee it turns out. Very tasty of course ;)

Mahlkonig Vario, Dualit grinder, V60 (paper & cloth filters), 1-3 cup Chemex, Porlex Grinder, Kantans, Kalita Wave, Bodum French press, Various Ibriks, Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder, Bialetti Mini Express, Moka Pot, AeroPress, TCA-5 syphon and lots of tasty coffee :drink:

Will do, thanks Roland

Hi Glenn,

On Portobello Road, West London, is Coffee Plant. They have a large selection of beans they roast themselves. Haven't tried any yet, but will do as soon as my current batch is finished.

http://www.coffee.uk.com/