Glenn

5000 Club and 2000 Club Members

I will cancel my new membership to the spongebob fight club :good:

keep calm and grind flat

How did you know I used to be referred as Spongebob :) (something to do with an abilty to absorb info on niche subjects, hmm handy that)

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

Oh Christ now ive been promoted to spongebob fanclub president by mysterious forces

edit - give me a permanent 100,000 post sticker and I will chop your Mythos Hopper for free ,mr mysterious force

keep calm and grind flat

Thanks, I shall wear it with pride:)

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

How did you know I used to be referred as Spongebob :) (something to do with an abilty to absorb info on niche subjects, hmm handy that)

John

But I thought of you more as a Squidward :drink:

keep calm and grind flat

Please can it be minuted that I am on my way to 10,000 posts this side of Christmas. You can start polishing my new badge in readiness :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Please can it be minuted that I am on my way to 10,000 posts this side of Christmas. You can start polishing my new badge in readiness :) :)

Steady on at 10,000 your count resets to 0 and you get a jar of Nescafe through the post !

keep calm and grind flat

Steady on at 10,000 your count resets to 0 and you get a jar of Nescafe through the post !

No not doesn’t

AKA Toffee chips

No not doesn’t 😉

Doesn't it :whistle:

I think the last owner of my house left a jar of Mellow Birds somewhere, that'll do.. :rolleyes:

...now where's that 'post reset' button <..wanders off to admin page..>

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Doesn't it :whistle:

I think the last owner of my house left a jar of Mellow Birds somewhere, that'll do.. :rolleyes:

...now where's that 'post reset' button <..wanders off to admin page..>

Humph :mad:

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

:whistle:

I’ll be whistling soon too

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Spam away then. ha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

:whistle:

Found you a new avatar..

mr-men-and-little-miss-chatterbox-i6833.jpg

:whistle:;)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Belated congratulations to MediumRoastSteam for becoming a 2000%20Club.png member

Here's to the next 2000 posts!

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Jony has triggered 2000%20Club.png - belated congratulations!

Jony has triggered 2000%20Club.png - belated congratulations!

Congrats @Jony :)

Please welcome Hasi who has posted more than 2000 times in the past year!

2000%20Club.png badge now assigned

Crikey that didn't take long Hasi! You been taking lessons from MildredM?

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Would it be wrong of me to post here another 20 times?

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

No, get on with it. haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Pardon Joey... what did you say?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Just don't do what I did & totally miss the moment.....again.

Was planning something really profound for the 5k mark too.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Pardon Joey... what did you say?

Haha I said .... it would be cheating

@SkateReclaimCreate

Just don't do what I did & totally miss the moment.....again.

Was planning something really profound for the 5k mark too.

I didn’t realise you had posted so much

@SkateReclaimCreate