Glenn

5000 Club and 2000 Club Members

When I started out never thought I'd get so into this.

Also didn't realise how much 2000 posts would mean to me. I've been scanning all the threads to see who could 'benefit" from my contributions...

It's so addictive and a great community to be a part of.

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

As I'm on tapatalk I don't see the badges, and as a consequence I've never given it a second thought, except for marveling at how quickly MildredM joined the 5000. Seeing this thread made me wonder how many posts one inflicted on the long-suffering members of the forum. Seemingly I'm well into the 5000s now (although it had taken a few years). Presumably those viewing on a computer can tell me if I have a badge?

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

As I'm on tapatalk I don't see the badges, and as a consequence I've never given it a second thought, except for marveling at how quickly MildredM joined the 5000. Seeing this thread made me wonder how many posts one inflicted on the long-suffering members of the forum. Seemingly I'm well into the 5000s now (although it had taken a few years). Presumably those viewing on a computer can tell me if I have a badge?

You do have a badge... albeit a 2000 badge....

Obviously @Glenn has done some quality control in your case! ;-)

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

I'm surprised he's even allowed a 2000 club badge...

I can only count 3 applicable posts :exit:

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

5000%20Club.png replacing 2000%20Club.png for @hotmetal

Thank you for your contributions over the past 4 years!

I'm supposed to be working, (yes I know it's nearly midnight, why do you think I drink coffee?) and here I am, logging in on a laptop just to see my 5000 badge hahaha! Thanks @Glenn !

Hoisted with my own petard! Now I've logged on from my lappy I see I'm a 2016 super supporter… it's nearly 2018. Will have to rectify in the new year.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

:popcorn:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Congrats

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Spammer,haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Whooop! Congratulations!

I reckon you should be awarded the Holder Of The 5000 Towel, until someone new pops up with 5000 posts!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

26820575337_eda6d4799b.jpg

If you accept, pm your addy and I will pop it in the post :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Haha, you've got my addy (unless you've deleted it) I'm surprised you haven't done one with an extra zero.. Or is that for next year? :popcorn:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Have you got owt for the newest member of the 3000 club (is there even a 3000 club?)

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Have you got owt for the newest member of the 3000 club (is there even a 3000 club?)

Whoop! Congratulations!!!

Haha, you've got my addy (unless you've deleted it)

I wiped a load of messages and didn’t keep your address!

I'm surprised you haven't done one with an extra zero.. Or is that for next year? :popcorn:

Funny you should say that . . . . !

OMG I am so behind the times, I forgot all about this! I remember posting in December and then all of a sudden this week I get loads of "Like" notifications for my 4-month old post!

I have now tested out the new CFUK Paypal donate function (well, new to me, how long has that been there LOL!), I should be a 2018 super supporter subject to checking, it tells me.

If indeed the posts and the towel are intended for me then WOOP! I have been envious of previous towel recipients and this one looks extra-cool with the CFUK flag too!

Edited by hotmetal
fat fingers!

OMG I am so behind the times, I forgot all about this! I remember posting in December and then all of a sudden this week I get loads of "Like" notifications for my 4-month old post!

I have now tested out the new CFUK Paypal donate function (well, new to me, how long has that been there LOL!), I should be a 2018 super supporter subject to checking, it tells me.

If indeed the posts and the towel are intended for me then WOOP! I have been envious of previous towel recipients and this one looks extra-cool with the CFUK flag too!

Hehe! Looks like the sewing machine will be out for a run at the weekend then! I could do another one the same, just don’t tell Rhys ;)

Congratulations @johnealey for joining the 2000 Club

Badge assigned to wear with pride

Congratulations!

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Well thank you very much for the badge and all the information, hopefully have gone some of the way to pay back all the useful help I received when first joined :)

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 92Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

just make your own 2000 badge, like I did, its like a coffee forum Elastoplast until you hit the big 5000

all opinions are my own I have not received any free equipment or favours from suppliers 

just make your own 2000 badge, like I did, its like a coffee forum Elastoplast until you hit the big 5000
There's a 2000 badge?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Whoops - I've put that right for you now - sorry we missed you. You flew past the threshold so swiftly!

There's a 2000 badge?

apparently - I think you have to be in the masons or MI5 or spongbob squarepants fight club to get it though …….not that im bitter :dummy:

all opinions are my own I have not received any free equipment or favours from suppliers 

Welcome to eddie57 and johnealey - who both flew under the radar in attaining 2000%20Club.png status

Next stop - the big 5000!