Sign in to follow this  
CallumT

Coffee Clear-out (Motta, VST, NotNeutral)

Evening, I'm having a little clear out as I just have too much porcelain in my cupboards as well as items sitting around that don't get used.

3oz (4 off) NotNeutral Espresso Cup w/ Saucer £5 ea

illy Cappuccino Cup (3 off) (no saucer) £3 ea

Another 35cl Motta Europa £12 (Friend from Upshot's) Sold - Rmcgandara

6oz (4 off) & 8oz (1 off) NotNeutral w/ Saucer £6 ea Sold, Collected - Working Dog

MadebyKnock 58.35 VST Tamper £15 Sold, Sent - Milanski

18g Ridgeless VST Basket £15 Sold, Sent - Davidbondy

25cl Motta Europa £10 Sold, Sent - Daren

35cl Motta Europa £12 Sold, Sent - Dave

50cl Motta Europa £13 Sold, Sent - Dave

No postage included in the prices , so I'll price packages at the best price / methods I can find.

I have photographs of everything individually but I'll just stick the group photo here, everything is in excellent condition accept the tamper which has a couple of marks on the handle.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1389116658.675256.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1389116712.926052.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1389116834.034530.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1389116873.771329.jpg

Edited by CallumT

Londinium R - Mahlkönig EK43

Making coffee can be that great...

@obsessivity

I'll take the small Motta from you Callum please

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Callum, put me down for the three jugs please. Just PM me your details

Make that two, LOL

Seconds of difference between you two!

Daren is in there first on the small 25cl motta , do you still fancy the 35, 50cl pair?

Ill price up all the postage aswell

@obsessivity

Yep, I will have the two. My Hermes will be less than £5 insured and tracked, unless your source is better

Probably who I was going to run with as the drop off is literally right on my doorstep, you may aswell both send me your address details I'll package and book Hermes and then sort all the payment out.

All ok?

@obsessivity

I'll take the VST basket if it is still available! Thanks! DB

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?

I'll have the tamper please.

Coffee enema anyone?

If you drop me a pm with the final price including postage and payment details I'll wiz the money over Callum.

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Hi Callum

I'll take the notneutral 6 & 8 oz cups

Can collect / meet up in the Sheffield area if thats ok

a grinder a lever and some beans

Davidbondy, the vst is yours we'll sort payment, address details and postage through the PM route

Milanski, the tamper is also yours - move through the pm to finish everything up.

I should be able to drop all 4 packages off tonight.

Working dog, collection is aswell as meeting up would you like all of the none espresso notneutrals?

Drop me a pm and well sort the meet up out or you could come and have a couple coffees at my place!

@obsessivity

Davidbondy, the vst is yours we'll sort payment, address details and postage through the PM route

Thanks Callum.

Can't help feeling as though I've been part of a feeding frenzy! Just hope I do as well when I have a deck-clearing session at the end of the month!!!

David

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?

Feeding frenzy it is ; works for me though haha

Just to let people know along with the PMs

David Kidd and Daren your jugs have been dropped off at the Hermes depo. (Payment also received)

David bondy, payment received and delivery stuff is to be sorted as requested for weekend delivery.

Milanski, your tamp is packaged and ready to go just need an address and payment and them I can drop it off at the Hermes drop off thingy.

Working dog, collection in the arrangement.

Thanks again,

Callum

@obsessivity

Bugger and I'd posted a want ad for a 500ml jug, if anyone has one they want rid of please let me know.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

Bugger and I'd posted a want ad for a 500ml jug, if anyone has one they want rid of please let me know.

Unintentionally thanked ; my bad I should have checked prior to posting.

But if your wanting motta jugs try creamsupplies it is about half the price of most coffee retail sites.

Next day delivery as standard I think aswell which is nice, I hate waiting for packages.

@obsessivity

Just to let milanski and davidbondy know your packages went out first class on friday so should be with you guys now ; monday at the latest.

I also have in my possession another 35cl Motta Jug that a barista from my work wants to sell ; same good condition as mine was, will sell for the same price I passed mine on for.

@obsessivity

Small Motta arrived safe and sound. I'm chuffed with it! Cheers Callum

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo