IGNORED

Members pets

After seeing working dogs video of the new pup in a different thread I thought I'd start a new thread. Who amongst us has pets? We have a 4 year old long haired German Shepherd dog. Strange sharing your living space with such a large animal but love having a dog. Here's a pic

ajepudar.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not been well for a few days....but today Ernie helped me feel better...lacking in legs, but an overabundance of love.    

Well I'm feeling even worse now...thanks for the 6 pack comment...however at least I wasn't caught red handed 😉 (VAT/cash in hand) Yes little Ernie is missing one front leg...damaged spine, almos

Hector has cerebella ataxia so is "wobbly dog" A sweetheart at home but petrified of other dogs, so in typical JRT fashion he tries to eat them. He also thinks he can go ratting in the back garden but

Posted Images

I'd love a dog but living on my own and working all day, it wouldn't be fair so here's my pets.

punypava.jpgju2uvamu.jpgmemy8asu.jpg

Wow, beautiful snakes, don't know if I could hold one though!

Heres my other shepherd a few years ago

IMG_2358.jpg

And the furry slug

IMG_2895.jpg

Elsa's dad looked a bit like yours, nearly all black but long haired. He looked like a bear. Love the massive ears!

My wifes worst nightmare ... she has a real issue with snakes and worms

One of my engineers a few years ago had a snake (dont know what sort) and a hamster. Snake escaped and managed to get through the bars into the hamster cage. Ate the hamster and then couldnt get back out of the cage because of the lump.

Busted !

Ernie - killer of rodents, birds, flies and butterfly's (and is happy to clean her bum in front of you)

6a4y5aze.jpg

Brilliant picture. My 2 year old loves cats. Parents in law have one and the only thing he's scared of is our wee boy!

Elsa's dad looked a bit like yours, nearly all black but long haired. He looked like a bear. Love the massive ears!

You want ears .. these are ears

16-1.jpg

Lost Mace (left hand side) a couple of weeks ago at 12 years old. Lost Jas - the hairy scrap yard dog three months ago

I've always loved German shepherds and always wanted one. Elsa is our first. So intelligent. I find them a bit misunderstood. The frightened looks you get when walking them from some people gets a bit irritating. Such intelligent dogs. Your three look very well trained. I'm sure you miss them. Looks like you'll be having lots of fun with the new pup though!

I've always loved German shepherds and always wanted one. Elsa is our first. So intelligent. I find them a bit misunderstood. The frightened looks you get when walking them from some people gets a bit irritating. Such intelligent dogs. Your three look very well trained. I'm sure you miss them. Looks like you'll be having lots of fun with the new pup though!

Obviously more intelligent than you bro...you said she was 'so intelligent' twice, did you forget you had already mentioned that?

Obviously more intelligent than you bro...you said she was 'so intelligent' twice, did you forget you had already mentioned that?

Ha, well spotted. Elsa definitely wouldn't have made that mistake.

No recent pics , here's Olive (lemon Pekin) raising Blueberry (blue brahma) about 25 weeks ago. Blueberry is now 3 times as big as Olive and 4 times as heavy !!ajana3uj.jpg

How many have you in total Gary?