Neill

LCLA championship final

LCLA final Daren vs c_squared  

22 members have voted

1. 1. LCLA final Daren vs c_squared

Ok here it is folks, the big match of the year. The final has come. Hopefully taking place this friday subject to entrants other commitments. New rules for the final are as follows-

Each contestant is to complete 3 pours all of which will be presented for consideration prior to voting. Pours must be made in the following three categories-

1. 5-6oz cup

2. an espresso cup

3. Freestyle round- choose any household item to pour in to, the crazier the better.

30 minutes to complete all 3 pours as before and decision to be made on Sunday as before.

Do what it takes guys!

And here's the entries-

Daren

Standard cup-[ATTACH=CONFIG]4500[/ATTACH]

Espresso cup-[ATTACH=CONFIG]4501[/ATTACH]

Freestyle-[ATTACH=CONFIG]4502[/ATTACH]

Colin

Standard cup-[ATTACH=CONFIG]4503[/ATTACH]

It won't let me attach enough photos! I'll add it to the post below.

Edited by Neill

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Remember Daren, if you get nervous on the night just imagine your oponnent with no clothes on-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4467[/ATTACH]

There you go, now you don't even have to use your imagination!!

Here's the freestyle pour-

loo roll.jpg

Edited by Neill

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Boots - you [email protected]!!!!

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Yeh let the shit talking begin

AKA Toffee chips

Just to be fair and so Daren doesn't feel left out....

avy3e7aq.jpg

That's nice are you flirting with me daren

AKA Toffee chips

Neill - I've only just got over seeing that the first time round. It was the reason my form has been so bad!

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

That's nice are you flirting with me daren

In your dreams ;)

Neill - I've only just got over seeing that the first time round. It was the reason my form has been so bad!

Any excuse, although I could blame it for my poor performance.

Just to be fair and so Daren doesn't feel left out....

avy3e7aq.jpg

Nice medallions, bet you still have them don't you

AKA Toffee chips

It was 1984 and I was 14! Medallions were all the rage in Essex. I might have had a fake sovereign ring to match!

Dave - I'm getting worried about your excessive interest in me as a young boy!

Edited by Daren

Be afraid, I believe boots has more to come

AKA Toffee chips

I dread to think!

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Nice medallions, bet you still have them don't you

Lol, Costa Brava or Blanca?!

Lol, Costa Brava or Blanca?!

Magaluf - pure class ;-)

Don't trust this bandit, you never know what he'll pull off-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4480[/ATTACH]

(on the left)

BOOTS!!!! STOP IT!!!

Dave - it was all the fashion back in the day (and I know you wish you could grow hair)

Is someone going to mention my blouse?