Neill

LAC Quarter Final MrBoots2u vs Daren

MrBoots2u vs Daren  

27 members have voted

1. 1. MrBoots2u vs Daren

• MrBoots2u
    • Daren

The grudge match. Goes down Thursday night!

Daren-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4345[/ATTACH]

MrBoots2u-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4346[/ATTACH]

Edited by Neill

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Grrrr.... This time it's personal

rocky4.jpg

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

excellent stuff....trust we will be seeing an essex victory :)

Mazzer Super Jolly

Aeropress

Gene Cafe Currently Roasting : Costa Rica Tarrazu

Grrrr.... This time it's personal

rocky4.jpg

Presumably I am Rocky since I won last time ? You are blond Daren but not that tall :)

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Bring it on Boots - the pride of the red rose rests in your hands - no pressure there then.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Presumably I am Rocky since I won last time ? You are blond Daren but not that tall :)

It's not that I'm tall.... It's your so small! Grrrrrr

Essex Essex Essex

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

It's not that I'm tall.... It's your so small! Grrrrrr

Essex Essex Essex

Or are you the ref in the middle .....?

Instagram - rjw_inc

Why don't we make this interesting.... To level the playing field why don't we both use the Atkinson tulip cups? I'm thinking they make for a harder pour as there is less room for the art on top.

Let's sort the men from the boys and prove you were lucky last time ;)

Why don't we make this interesting.... To level the playing field why don't we both use the Atkinson tulip cups? I'm thinking they make for a harder pour as there is less room for the art on top.

I thought when you said let's make this more interesting you were going to say the winner gets to take the losers machine or something!

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Ok ill use my black tulip ,you use the white one, any other caveats you want to put in ?

Instagram - rjw_inc

I thought when you said let's make this more interesting you were going to say the winner gets to take the losers machine or something!

Jesus this isn't Grease ,I'm not playing for pink slips , although Daren has the look of a pink lady about him......

Instagram - rjw_inc

Jesus this isn't Grease ,I'm not playing for pink slips , although Daren has the look of a pink lady about him......

Ha. Pink lady.

Its fun to make pour number 1 left handed, it feels like someone else is doing it ;)

@garydyke1

Its fun to make pour number 1 left handed, it feels like someone else is doing it ;)

All my pours look like they are done left handed ........

Instagram - rjw_inc

I thought I'd made my opinion of dirty rockers clear! I'm not getting involved in Grease - or any other musicals come to that (unless they are by The Who).

And.... Why would I want some Nancy L1 lever rubbish! (stands back waiting for the backlash - this is going to hurt)

Forgot to put the ;) In my last post

Well that's half the forum Whose vote you lost ......... And musicals by the Who, does that make you Tommy ,or do you just free pour like, a blind person........:)

Wanna keep going ? Keep feeding the punch lines !

Sure pours a mean tulip ..........

Instagram - rjw_inc

I was counting on all the non lever votes.... Figured that's the only way I'm ever going to win

I was counting on all the non lever votes.... Figured that's the only way I'm ever going to win

I think you have the Essex massive behind you mate .....

Instagram - rjw_inc

I think there's only 3 of us :(.

Now for my motivational speech.... Argh hem...

I need ALL non lever owners to rally around and support the pump man.... Come on everyone... Let's do it for ALL pump owners.

A vote for me is a vote for all pumps!!

I think there's only 3 of us :(.

Now for my motivational speech.... Argh hem...

I need ALL non lever owners to rally around and support the pump man.... Come on everyone... Let's do it for ALL pump owners.

A vote for me is a vote for all pumps!!

Here is my mature ,adult , considered response .

You smell of pumps :) bottom pumps :) there I said it .

Instagram - rjw_inc

doh you have alienated the levers daren, big mistake, pump guys are fickle, they can be swayed but cut us lever monsters and thats it, vote for boots, he is afterall actually better than daren and doesnt rely on gimmicary to get through

AKA Toffee chips

I'm sure this time Daren Won't Be Fooled Again....

Sage Dual Boiler/ EK43 /Technivorm Moccamaster/Feldgrind / Aeropress / Clever Dripper /Bodum & Le Creuset Cafétières

Oh crap.... I was hoping you wouldn't see this :eek:

I'm still hoping for some professional loyalty from you.

the scathing remarks of our beautiful L1 have destroyed my loyalty

AKA Toffee chips