Whose art is best?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whose art is best?

I need to change my entry.

I used a skewer to create the detail...

REALLY sorry guys.

Can I submit #1?

Love for and hate waste? Get involved!

I hadn't read all the way down the posts on the rules thread...

To be fair I don't think I mentioned it having to be free poured. I'll check.

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Very sorry.

I am happy to concede, it's not a fair contest.

Think the details that could have been added to cockaccino if Kyle had used such a 'tool'.

Very sorry.

Think the details that could have been added to cockaccino if Kyle had used such a 'tool'.

Ha. As I said. There's no rules against using a skewer. I'll leave it open to the voters to decide.

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

Very sorry.

i don't want to win by technicality.

There are a lot more challenges to face after all.

Nice effort fellas!

I like the milky Rorschach (:)) but I'm going with the free pour...

Coffee enema anyone?

i mixed milk with the crema before I did the free pour. :p

punching though the milk:good:

Mazzer Super Jolly

Aeropress

Gene Cafe Currently Roasting : Costa Rica Tarrazu

I've mega lost this.

You our know you have lost when your still points down and your own competition voted for you.

Only one vote in it, I reckon you might get the free pour purists on your side

Neck and neck at the minute, hope someone else votes before tomorrow night!

I am happy to concede this one, I really am.

I honestly didn't consider the free pour-ness of the competition. I don't know what I was thinking using a skewer!

I'll say it again. I never set a rule to say it had to be free poured! Let the people decide!

Votes are in and Spune takes it by one! Are you free for tuesday which I think is when Jeebsy can take part in the quarter final.

I am, yep! Let me know.

Will do, once Jeebsy surfaces again.