Outlaw333

Gauging Interest for Auber PID'd Silvia and Mazzer Mini(doser model) Plus Accessories

Hi John,

Yes, with a total weight of around 30kg the best I can find is parcelforce at £35. I hope this will be ok?

Kindest regards,

Nick

@Dr_Strangebean

Wow! This looks like a great buy. I would potentially be very interested in this, my current set up is a Gaggia Classic with a baratza encore grinder. With this set up i'm guessing i could relegate my Baratza to a pour-over only grinder!

Espresso::Rocket Giotto Evo 2::Mazzer Mini::

Brewed::Eureka Mignon:: Baratza Encore:: V60:: Aeropress::

When you think it's not even two years old, very well looked after, has a PID and the grinder is a gem too ... it's a steal!!!

Well it's all still up for grabs, John has first dibs but everything has gone a bit quiet for a few days.

@Dr_Strangebean

Sorry to keep you hanging Nick. With work at the moment and budget I've decided to upgrade my set up in stages starting with the grinder first. Im going to have to stick with my Classic for a little while longer. Gutted at having to let this one go. Good luck with it all.

Thanks so much for waiting on me.

Kind regards,

Jon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Roll up, Roll up! Come on chaps, if you where to buy all of that new it's going to cost between £1200/£1300! I am asking half that and it's basically mint!

@Dr_Strangebean

I have just checked and I am going to have to puIl out as I can't afford it this month! Totally gutted! I am expecting my bonus in the next month but until then I am out!

Outlaw I will definitely take this off your hands if you aren't able to sell it in the next few weeks. Until then it's open season on a great deal!

I will check back with this thread when I get paid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Espresso::Rocket Giotto Evo 2::Mazzer Mini::

Brewed::Eureka Mignon:: Baratza Encore:: V60:: Aeropress::

No worries matey, all the best in between.

@Dr_Strangebean

Would you accept £600 delivered? I think it is a fair price considering a few months old Silvia sold was few days ago on this forum for £300 (http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?12084-Rancilio-Silvia-V3-for-sale) and one with a PID fitted sold on ebay for £301 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321187658978?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) while second hand Mazzer grinders are being sold for 250-300.

Edited by koahhe

Would you take £600 delivered? I think it is a fair price considering one almost new Silvia sold a few days ago here for £300(one with a pid fitted was sold on the auction site for £300 a few weeks ago) and second hand Mazzer grinders sell for £200-300.

Alternatively, there is a Silvia on this forum, without a PID for sale at 325. So it's swings and roundabouts. Also, with e-bay, you are taking more of a risk - the state some things arrive in is ... well let's just say not always desirable.

Apart from that, the Mazzer is complete ... ie; it has the hopper, the lid and the metal tray, which is not always true.

And finally, Outlaw is offering a whole lot of desireable accessories, like the bottomless portafilter and jugs, tamper, knockbox etc. I think you'd be hard pushed to find that for 400!!!

Edited by xiuxiuejar

Hi there, with all due respect I don't believe either are a very good comparison, I think £650 is fair, neither of those are offering what I am for that price. As others have said, what I have here is a pretty good deal. As are the other two but I think if they were offering the same package as me they would ask for the same price or higher.

Ps, look closer, the PID on that Silvia is much lower spec than mine, the machine hasn't been nearly as well cared for and the fact he only has the one pic tells me he could be hiding something!

@Dr_Strangebean

Hi Outlaw, Just wondering if you would be willing to split the sale. I would be interested in the Silvia and accessories. Im in the process of buying a grinder on here now. I wasnt planning on spending so much so quickly, but your silvia looks superb and it seems like too good a deal to pass up:D. If your wanting to keep everything as a single sale then no worries.

Hi there outcast,

Yes I would be more than willing to sell Silvia and accessories separately. Where abouts are you based?

Keep in touch if you are still interested.

@Dr_Strangebean

So about delivery, I know it is very expensive so I'm thinking if somebody buys the whole lot I will offer £10 delivery and I'll pay the rest out of the £650.

@Dr_Strangebean

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you Outlaw, having a bit of a crazy weekend. I would be happy to take the Silvia off your hands if your still willing to split the sale. I wont be home till monday afternoon, but I will drop you a PM then.

finally someone has seen sense and bought this fab machine

AKA Toffee chips

Willing to up my initial offer of 600 to match the asking price for the all set, £650 + 10 delivered.

Sold to Koahhe.

Sorry and thankyou to everybody else who has shown an interest but Koahhe is the first to fully commit.

@Dr_Strangebean

Just to say that transaction went very smoothly, received the goods and very happy with everything.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo