coffeechap

'Darker side of life' Interest (DSOL)

Just received an email from my forwarding service that the package arrived. Should be with me in Bulgaria in a week and in the meantime I'll be reading your comments and recipes here :)

Right!

As the three months subs have ended its time to start getting numbers for the next three months.

I will not be taking part in the sub as i will have the roaster set up soon somewhere and need to be paying attention to my own roasts for a while.

But, if you want in then please add your name for a slot, plus how many kgs you want each month.

Same ol rules..

£60 paid in one go

This is for a 3 month subscription

Each month the participating roaster will send 1kg to each member.

Guest slots will be open when the roaster is chosen.

Twitter @Froggystyle

I am afraid I am dropping out for the next one as well ... for exactly the same reasons, I cant drink 1kg of beans + SSSSS + my own roasts .... something has got to give and its not going to be my stomach lining :D

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

I'm dropping out too. I'm missing my usual beans and I have a couple of other roasters I want to try.

Many thanks to Froggy and MrBoots2U for all the hard work organizing! :)

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

If we go ahead I'll take a kilo in 250s

1. blackstone 1.5kg

2. ronsil 1 kg

Ron 

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass on the sub as well as I need to get through this 3 kg from Rave. Lol.

I did have the intention of signing up in Feb. However now I have surplus of beans coming out of everywhere. Lol.

Many thanks for your hard work Dave and Martin.

I will be keeping an eye out and signing up for guest slots. :)

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

I'd be up for this if it's happening. Have been getting into some darker roasts more recently since I tried Dark Arts ...

1. blackstone 1.5kg

2. ronsil 1 kg

3. shuikit 1 kg

4. flaminglip 1 kg

I did try to get this going but didn't get all that much interest

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

I did try to get this going but didn't get all that much interest

You worked crazy hard to get the beans to me. If you do something like that bean again (and you can be bothered) i’ll be up for a kg or so. It really was delicious.

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

I’d be in img - drinking a little more caffeinated these days

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live