coffeechap

'Darker side of life' Interest (DSOL)

There will be a few slots available on the darker side of life so if you would like to be considered for a slot on the group then cut and paste the list below and add your name, the group is currently limited to 20 however they may be scope to increase this . Please read the original DSOL thread for details

"Cost for the next 3 months, Feb-Mar-Apr, will be £60 including P&P. This gives you 4 x 250g in one delivery each month. Of the same coffeee

thats 1kg of the same coffee each month

For safety you should consider full membership. If we fill up with 20 Members there will not be any Guest Slots available & you could lose out.

When the List is full I will PM all members with payment details.

Remember we are talking about DSOL here for the moment. LSOL details,list, will follow later

Enjoy your coffee?

edit details added mr boots

Edited by Mrboots2u

AKA Toffee chips

List of people

Daren

Kyle

AKA Toffee chips

Daren

Kyle548

Mrboots2u

CamV6

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

Can you are already in dude

AKA Toffee chips

The five people who have expressed an interest in joining the DSOL can now join, we have had a couple drop out and I am able to push the numbers up by a couple to accommodate everyone, I will send you a pm with the payment details etc...

AKA Toffee chips

If there is any room for one more then I'd be up for it!

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

Daren

Kyle548

Mrboots2u

CamV6

Geordie Boy

Spukey

Xpenno? :)

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

Daren - PAID

Kyle548

Mrboots2u

CamV6

Geordie Boy

Spukey

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

OK - Its the 27th Sept today & just to let you know we need all monies (£60) into the pot by 5th. Oct latest.

At this time I have 14 paid up Members, + 3 who have notified me they will be paying this weekend, thank you, but need anybody that has not confirmed for the next DSOL period to please do ASAP.

Coffeechap, Dave - would appreciate your up to date list of new group members so I can look out for their payments

I'm still suffering from the 'moderating' bug. Glen has kindly given me a new login name & password. I will try the new user name, DSOL Treasurer, if this current message fails to get published

Ron 

my next payment will be easier to identify and quicker paid as Ive now joined the 21st century and entered the world of internet banking .

fracino little gem, Handpresso Wild, MAZZER SJ, custom Bialetti knockbox. heft walnut ,made by knock.

ron, will get an up to date spreadsheet to you on sunday, it would appear we will have the same nuumbers so 20

AKA Toffee chips

I will transfer the funds Sunday or monday when i have robbed the bank, only joking, but it will be over the weekend!

I will transfer the funds Sunday or monday when i have robbed the bank, only joking, but it will be over the weekend!

Good to have ya onboard pal :-)

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA

Getting very close to the deadline for paying in your sub (£60) for the next DSOL 3 month period.

Will the remaining 4 people who asked to be included please get their money in now.

We need to get names & addresses to the Roaster urgently

Ron

Ron 

Ron

Can you confirm you've have mine (sent over a week ago) and have my address please.

Ta

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Yep. You are on the list. For the moment Dave is looking after addresses as he has them from the first round. Cheers. Ron

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Ron 

Have they got access to the DSOL group page?

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Mine has been paid this morning, should show in the count within 2 hours.

Spukey

Yep- confirming you're in - Please send your address to 'coffeechap'

Enjoy your coffee.

Ron