IGNORED

Quarter Horse Coffee Oxford

Hi Guy's,

Sorry its been so long and most of the old crew have either gone or forgotten my existence! Things have been a bit crazy and I have now moved from Devon to Oxford!

One massive bonus to being here is, I now for the first time ever have a decent local coffee joint! 'Quarter Horse Coffee', so far as I sit here in an over-caffeinated stupor, courtesy of two rather splendid Sweet Shop espressos from their Synesso and a Ndaroini Aeropress, I can say this place is just the ticket! I highly recommend it.

Anyone else come in here?

I hope you are all well and now I am a bit more settled I will do my best to stay connected!

Heeey! Thanks for the welcome back Glenn! Great to hear everyone's still here, it's really nice to be back, I've missed you guys!

I will do, you don't know of anybody else in this area do you?

Hi Guy's,

Sorry its been so long and most of the old crew have either gone or forgotten my existence! Things have been a bit crazy and I have now moved from Devon to Oxford!

One massive bonus to being here is, I now for the first time ever have a decent local coffee joint! 'Quarter Horse Coffee', so far as I sit here in an over-caffeinated stupor, courtesy of two rather splendid Sweet Shop espressos from their Synesso and a Ndaroini Aeropress, I can say this place is just the ticket! I highly recommend it.

Anyone else come in here?

I hope you are all well and now I am a bit more settled I will do my best to stay connected!

Excellent to see you back. Some of the original crew are here still ; )

I absolutely need to come up and check this place out and maybe catch up over a beer or two!

Youre not a million miles from Brum for a tour here....

Excellent to see you back. Some of the original crew are here still ; )

I absolutely need to come up and check this place out and maybe catch up over a beer or two!

Youre not a million miles from Brum for a tour here....

That would be sweet Gaz! Yeah, when I have my feet on the ground a bit(ie have a job) then fo sho I'll definitely be up for a Brum tour!