Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Rocket Cellini Evoluzione for sale

Just putting feelers out there. I will possibly be selling my Rocket Cellini Evoluzione very soon as I have come under the spell of lever machines and may be going for an L1 or similar. I bought this approx 6 months ago from someone who had received it as an unwanted gift.

This is a beautiful HX machine which can either run from reservoir or mains water - currently plumbed in, running like a dream (I use it with an everpure claris water filter).

I have its original box and it will come with the original 2 portafilters - complete with a single and double basket.

I am looking for £950 for a machine that is a work of art that usually goes for close to £1400 brand new. I live in east london where it can be collected or it can be collected by courier arranged by the buyer.

Shady

2013-07-14 18.13.10.jpg

2013-07-14 18.13.26.jpg

Edited by Shady

Interested will see if I can stretch to it as would need to sell mine too. But should cover half of the cost.

Lots of brewing equipment</A>

Interested will see if I can stretch to it as would need to sell mine too. But should cover half of the cost.

Your worse than me ! You only had that Oscar a week!

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

I bought this approx 6 months ago from someone who had received it as an unwanted gift.

Who? Who was this crazy person? :confused:

Izzo vivi pid, Mahlkonig vario, kalita uno, clever dropper, porlex mini.

Your worse than me ! You only had that Oscar a week!

Yeah I'm bad but want to get everything out of the way now. That way upgradeitis can leave me be for a while.

Yeah I'm bad but want to get everything out of the way now. That way upgradeitis can leave me be for a while.

Fair play , my Silvia lasted me 4-5 weeks before i ordered the L1. How you getting on with the k30? Good?

Instagram - rjw_inc

That k30 is awesome,:p

AKA Toffee chips

Fair play , my Silvia lasted me 4-5 weeks before i ordered the L1. How you getting on with the k30? Good?

Yes it's spot on but seeing that rocket beside a mythos has me itching :)

Seriously though I love it cracking grinder stepless and programmable to 10ths of a second can't really ask for much more.

The barista mode is excellent when dialling in if you use a salter timer for example.

Yes it's spot on but seeing that rocket beside a mythos has me itching :)

Seriously though I love it cracking grinder stepless and programmable to 10ths of a second can't really ask for much more.

The barista mode is excellent when dialling in if you use a salter timer for example.

Now that would be funny k30 lasting a week , moving onto a Mythos .

Instagram - rjw_inc

Now that would be funny k30 lasting a week , moving onto a Mythos .

Lol I know who has one.

Hi geordie-barista,

Do you visit London at all or would you be looking to arrange a courier?

I would arrange courier, just need dimensions and weight

Hi geordie-barista,

Do you visit London at all or would you be looking to arrange a courier?

Will check the weight & measure up the rocket box tonight & pm you

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It looks like Geordie-barista has pulled out so the Rocket is available once more.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

very tempted, i've got a cellini plus but i find the vibratory pump a bit noisy in my open plan flat

hi shady

a couple of questions:

1. do you know how old the machine is? you say you bought it about six months ago, but how long had the original owner had it?

2. where was it originally bought from? if from BB, does it have the original BB user guide?

Another question - is it a V1 or V2? I'm guessing a V1 from the white dials but I don't know if that's a definitive indicator.

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

Ok - Let's try and answer all questions so far :)

I bought it from a couple that had received it as a wedding present but apparently it was to complex for them - they preferred the simplicity of pods.

It was in its original box although opened but still had the wrapping plastic on it.

If I remember correctly (can check when I get home) it came from abroad - I think either Ireland or Italy. Not BB.

I am not sure whether it is v1 or v2 (you will find a thread where I was trying to work it out). From what I have seen uk models have black dials for v2 but in videos from the states the v2 appears to have white dials so there appear to be source differences.

It is a great machine - the only thing making me consider upgrading is the idea of a lever machine - probably a 2 group to enable me to crank them out quicker when I am having friends around.

Btw - would definitely recommend plumbing it in. Love not having to think about filing the reservoir or emptying the waste water.

I bought it from a couple that had received it as a wedding present but apparently it was to complex for them - they preferred the simplicity of pods.

(1) I am actually going to cry and (2) Who was their amazing relative/friend who bought them that? Blimey.

Izzo vivi pid, Mahlkonig vario, kalita uno, clever dropper, porlex mini.

(1) I am actually going to cry and (2) Who was their amazing relative/friend who bought them that? Blimey.

I know , jeez some people. They probably kept the ubiquitous toaster and iron they got , imagine opening it and going nah looks to complicated ......

Instagram - rjw_inc

Some people just have way too much money, very generous of whoever it was though. If someone gave me such an amazing wedding gift, I'd have found it very hard to sell it and would have made the effort to use it.

The fun part was when - once we agreed on the rocket they turned around and asked me if I wanted the brand new mazzer mini grinder that they had been given with the rocket else they would eBay it. Needless to say I walked away a very happy yet poorer person.

The fun part was when - once we agreed on the rocket they turned around and asked me if I wanted the brand new mazzer mini grinder that they had been given with the rocket else they would eBay it. Needless to say I walked away a very happy yet poorer person.

Jeez Lousie , that was your lucky day !

Instagram - rjw_inc

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)