1920 Caffe UK
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: New Members - please read this first

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Hahaha! When you get to the bottom, remember to check that those things that look like lightly roasted beans actually are coffee. That rabbit might still be in there!!

___
    Eat, drink and be merry
    Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really helpful. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys,
    I joined the forum recently and found this sticky MASSIVELY helpful. I've just purchased, stripped down and serviced/descaled my 2001 1475w Classic and am utterly stoked with the results. Came over from the dark side of pods after being a bit disgusted with myself in regard of the amount of plastic wastage. The side effect of this move is I am now drinking coffee of a far better quality than I can purchase anywhere near me. Thanks for such a great pool of knowledge. Decent grinder next ... £££

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice informative post. It's what got me to the forum to begin with so pleased to have some solid info on espresso machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New member here from Hull and you have converted me and just ordered Gaggia Classic 2015 to upgrade from basic expresso machine. Also ordered a burr grinder too so can dive in and have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

read, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a really fantastic resource!!
    Am relatively new to the forum and am reading with interest.

Next project for me is courses to increase knowledge. Has anyone here done the scae diploma /courses or recommend a good place to start? (For 'enthusiast' rather than prof)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum. I've had my Gaggia Classic with Iberital MC2 grinder for around 5 years now. I think I'm getting the best coffee I can with my current setup. I was looking to do the PID upgrade on it, but seeing the cost of the kits, I thought it might be better to save the money towards a better machine. The guide at the top of this page is quite good. It was easy to decide on the Classic, but when you start looking at HX and dual boiler machines, there is so much more choice, it's really hard to know what to go for.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021