Rave Coffee Roasters
Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: A little thank-you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)

Default A little thank-you...

You may have noticed a few new badges have popped up next to some peoples names in the past few hours.

The badges we have introduced are;
    and

The Admin and Moderator buttons are assigned by Admin to those who help maintain Coffee Forums UK and keep the site free of spammers

The Advertiser and Supporter buttons are in recognition of supporting Coffee Forums UK financially.

Advertisers will have their status displayed for the period in which they contribute towards the running costs through banner advertising.
    Details of advertising rates can be found here

Supporter status can be obtained using the Donate link at the top of most forum pages

Donations are completely voluntary, yet help to keep the forum free of intrusive adverts.
    Once a donation has been validated the badge will be assigned. (There is also an option not to display the badge if you wish)

Thank you to those who have advertised with Coffee Forums UK or donated over the past few months.

We are now reaching a wider audience than ever, and hope to continue to enhance the website month-by-month.
    Last edited by Glenn; 19-02-16 at 06:35.
    Advertise on Coffee Forums UK - spaces available now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's certainly easy to overlook the fact that this site costs money to host on a stable platform with good features, particularly when it is so kindly provided by Glenn free of charge. I've received so much more from it than I'd ever be able to give back, so I want to say a massive thanks to Glenn for everything you've given to all of us, in so many different countries. A donation seems insufficient in return (but I'm overdue to make one now anyway )
    Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Many thanks Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)

Thank you to the recent donators. Your badges are now showing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agree 100% with mikehags recent post, and it spured me on to make a small donation last week. Tried to contact admin and also sent PM to Glenn to check all was OK but so far no reply, is there a problem?

Regards

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, as Coffeegeek says Glenn is all over the country organising and running the many SCAEUK competitions going on. Until I got involved I had no idea how much work these guys put into the organisation on a voluntary basis. And Glenn now also has the UKABC to set up and run for the first time this year.
    He always acknowledges donations etc... just takes time for him to get there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can't thank you enough for this site. I probably spend more time here than on Farcebook D

Donation sent. Don't know why I didn't think to do it sooner.
    Rocket Appartamento | Mahlkonig Vario | 58mm Rocket tamper | AeroPress | VST 18g basket | HappyDonkey Bottomless PortaFilter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mike, I was just wondering if there was a problem and the donation had not been received or something! I will just learn to be patient!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)

Many thanks mike 100 and chimpsinties

Thank you for the donations and sorry for the delayed status update. You've now both been badged.
    Your support means a lot to me!

I had a great time judging at the Midlands Heat of the UK Barista Championships in Norwich last weekend. There's even a photo or two of me as well. That's very rare as I am usually on the other end of the lens...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)

Many thanks MartinB and fatboyslim who will be sporting new blue Supporter badges as of a few minutes ago.