Coffee Omega Rocket
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED Lighting a.k.a. 'barista lights'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joey24dirt View Post
    Yeah I added LEDs to my machines. I’m going to do my current machine too when I get a second.

I’ve got tons kicking about from my Xbox modding days so I just made up some looms and soldered them in.
    I’d be really interested if you described in some detail exactly how you did this, the components you used, where you sourced them, and how you made your connections. Any chance of a mini write-up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaven View Post
    I’d be really interested if you described in some detail exactly how you did this, the components you used, where you sourced them, and how you made your connections. Any chance of a mini write-up?
    I did a little thing in this thread here

DTP UFO invasion aka LED mod
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t

Basically I just made up a simple wiring loom and then tagged onto the existing LED wiring. What machine are you looking to go into? For the Oscar I had, I needed a LED driver which took it from 240v down to something the LED’s could cope with. The Sage however was easy enough as it already had a lower voltage kicking about for the electrical stuff.
    Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, Compak e8, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rancilio Silvia, Joey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12