Londinium Espresso
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My new modified 2014 classic courtesy of Jo Wolfe LTD

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default My new modified 2014 classic courtesy of Jo Wolfe LTD

    Just a quick post sharing my new acquisition, quite an upgrade from my Delonghi Dedica!! As the title states, it is a refurbished 2014 classic which has been modified and custom painted by James Adams, owner of Jo Wolfe LTD. James is a master technician as well as a coffee guru! He has developed his own "Espresso Wizard", which is the box you see that sits beneath the classic. This comprises of the PID(left) and Timer(right). I was fortunate enough to get a machine that had had little to no use, as James found it to have very clean internals on stripping. The machine itself has been custom painted grey, as requested, and with the colour coded "wizard" looks as if its fresh out the factory. I also spec'd the Rancilio V3 steam wand giving it a very professional look and offering excellent steam capabilities. I have also included below a link to the Youtube video recently posted by Gaggia UK which features my machine and others James has built. James offers a 1st class professional service even down to the personal delivery within a 50m radius, and spending a good 2 hours helping me set up and go through its full operation. Most impressive and highly recommended!! I was also fortunate enough to be the first to take delivery of a machine with his "Espresso Wizard" included and thus benefitted from securing a very good introductory offer price.

    www.jowolfe.co.uk

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5-Mgz-S4I&t=2s

    IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpgIMG_0232.jpgIMG_0233.jpgIMG_0234.jpg
    Last edited by maxdude; 3 Days Ago at 05:21.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxdude View Post
    Just a quick post sharing my new acquisition, quite an upgrade from my Delonghi Dedica!! As the title states, it is a refurbished 2014 classic which has been modified and custom painted by James Adams, owner of Jo Wolfe LTD. James is a master technician as well as a coffee guru! He has developed his own "Espresso Wizard", which is the box you see that sits beneath the classic. This comprises of the PID(left) and Timer(right). I was fortunate enough to get a machine that had had little to no use, as James found it to have very clean internals on stripping. The machine itself has been custom painted grey, as requested, and with the colour coded "wizard" looks as if its fresh out the factory. I also spec'd the Rancilio V3 steam wand giving it a very professional look and offering excellent steam capabilities. I have also included below a link to the Youtube video recently posted by Gaggia UK which features my machine and others James has built. James offers a 1st class professional service even down to the personal delivery within a 50m radius, and spending a good 2 hours helping me set up and go through its full operation. Most impressive and highly recommended!! I was also fortunate enough to be the first to take delivery of a machine with his "Espresso Wizard" included and thus benefitted from securing a very good introductory offer price.

    www.jowolfe.co.uk

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5-Mgz-S4I&t=2s

    IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpgIMG_0232.jpgIMG_0233.jpgIMG_0234.jpg
    That's a nice way of fitting a PID & gives more jug access on the steam wand to boot.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Gaggia Classic on crack. I love it.
    Quick Mill Verona - Eureka Mignon Mk II

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Thata awesome whata other changes are there to the machine?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itn View Post
    Thata awesome whata other changes are there to the machine?
    Just OPV set to 9bar, other than that, its standard. What's more one could do???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxdude View Post
    Just OPV set to 9bar, other than that, its standard. What's more one could do???
    Pressure gauge, dimmer (for pressure profiling), boiler insulation, preheat coil. I'm sure there's more that's been done over the years.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    Pressure gauge, dimmer (for pressure profiling), boiler insulation, preheat coil. I'm sure there's more that's been done over the years.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Elcor

Important Site Information


Google Analytics Alternative