Bella Barista

Thread: Pavoni Europicollo liners

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pavoni Europicollo liners

I have had Pavonis for many years and decided to service my current model, replacing the nylon liner and piston seals. When installing the new sleeve I notice a groove around the inside of the bore about a third way up from the bottom. Shortly after reassembly the Pavoni started to leak. I doubted that the sleeve should have a groove and contacted the supplier who said" our engineers say the groove is a design feature" I do not believe this is true. Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

thanks

j

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Default Pavoni Europicollo liners

Quote Originally Posted by James Rendell View Post
    I have had Pavonis for many years and decided to service my current model, replacing the nylon liner and piston seals. When installing the new sleeve I notice a groove around the inside of the bore about a third way up from the bottom. Shortly after reassembly the Pavoni started to leak. I doubted that the sleeve should have a groove and contacted the supplier who said" our engineers say the groove is a design feature" I do not believe this is true. Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

thanks

j
    Photos?

Did you research for exploded diagrams? Aren’t you missing a seal / gasket somewhere?