Coffee Omega Rocket

Thread: Gaggia classic and Brasilia RR55 OD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Gaggia classic and Brasilia RR55 OD

Here is my set up with my MrShades PID modded Gaggia classic, and RR55 OD. Also showing off one of @MildredM 's bar towels
    IMAG7501.jpg
    Gaggia Classic with MrShades PID, OPV adjusted and Silvia wand added, IMS screen and baskets, bottomless pf; Motta 58.4mm tamper. Brasilia RR55 OD, and MildredM's bar towels

North of central UK--Within easy reach of York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drmarc View Post
    Here is my set up with my MrShades PID modded Gaggia classic, and RR55 OD. Also showing off one of @MildredM 's bar towels
    IMAG7501.jpg
    They pair up well side by side and a small foot print of valuable worktop space, great stuff.

Jon.
    One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This looks good! It is similar as to what I am planning. a Gaggia Classic along with a grinder of some sort. What is the numbers on the side of the grinder for? Is that just to set how coarse you want to grind your coffee beans and then you stick the ground coffee into the Gaggia?
    Sorry I am new to this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Also, don't you need scales? or have you just not pictured that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohass View Post
    Also, don't you need scales? or have you just not pictured that
    Not pictured. I have a set of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DGLFVS0/
    Gaggia Classic with MrShades PID, OPV adjusted and Silvia wand added, IMS screen and baskets, bottomless pf; Motta 58.4mm tamper. Brasilia RR55 OD, and MildredM's bar towels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drmarc View Post
    Not pictured. I have a set of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DGLFVS0/
    My original set off scales are exactly the same but under a different name, they've been totally reliable, still in service.

Jon.
    One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xpresso View Post
    My original set off scales are exactly the same but under a different name, they've been totally reliable, still in service.

Jon.
    Last person I know who ordered a set of those craicr ones received an amir set.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    Them are they 'Ash' OR they are them and yes , they are in my kit list.. .

Jon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    The ones I have are also Amir branded. Seem to do the trick though