Londinium Espresso

Thread: Adam Audio A5X Speakers (Pair)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Default Adam Audio A5X Speakers (Pair)

A pair of Adam A5X studio speakers.

Excellent visual condition, but one has started dropping the highs at random. When fully functioning it's audibly spot on, but will drop the highs, come back and repeat at random. I think its purely a loose connection, but don't have the ability, will to try to fix it myself. I've reflected the fault in the price.

Still set-up so any demo of them can be provided on collection (Sheffield).

£350

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I've sent the one that was faulty to Adam to be repaired. As such these are no longer available at the minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hi, I’d be interested in these once (if) they are back up for Sale - price dependant.

if the are still at £350 then I’ll take them at asking. If revised price then I would need to review.
    ECM Synchronika, Eureka Atom, Acaia Lunar Scale, Cat & Cloud Big Step Pullman Tamper, Cat & Cloud Pullman Chisel, Torr flat trapeze Tamper, Decent (v1) tamper, Londinium Distribution Tool & Funnel , Rosco Mini Grinder, Mocamaster one cup brewer, Brewista Temp control Kettle, V60

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Hi Stuart they are and can still be nabbed at £350. I was going to send the one playing up to Adam on Wednesday but that would obviously mean a revised price. If you think it’s something you can rectify yourself or locally cheaper they’re great value.